The ancient Canaanites sacrificed living babies to their god Moloch. They would light a raging fire under a giant metal statue of their god with outstretched arms. Then they would place a live infant in the statue’s arms and cook the child to death.

No one I’ve ever shared this story with has ever praised the Canaanites for doing this. Rather, everyone shakes their heads in shock and disgust. Yet today our culture has embraced infanticide through abortion.

What is the difference between terminating a two-month-old fetus and terminating a two-month-old infant? Why is it morally acceptable to kill a baby the day before it is born but not acceptable to kill it the day after? Why is it reprehensible to kill babies on a metal idol, but okay to kill them in an operating room?

Can we at all justify the Canaanites actions? What if the Canaanites only sacrificed the babies who were unwanted? What if they only sacrificed babies who were the product of rape? What if they only sacrificed sick, disabled or deformed babies? Would any of those instances somehow make their sacrifices virtuous?

May it never be wondered where I stand on the issue of abortion. It is disguised as health-care, birth control, and choice. When the mask is removed abortion is revealed for what it is: slaughter of the innocent.

Make no mistake: abortion kills babies.

7 comments,3 shares,25 likes
Victory
6 months

Exactly! Father have mercy. Give us the wisdom to save this children.

Ephraim
6 months

GOD help us

glynisgee
6 months

I can't believe how gullible people are, so I guess the media and years of brainwashing has worked. People think if they wear a suit, hold a gavell, stand behind a podium, go to the best universities they couldn't possibly do anything wrong. They set up these charities to hide their demonic activities such as child trafficking and people are still sending them money even when it has been uncovered. They really are hypnotised

Lameck Nandwa
6 months

@glynisgee the super elite are the merchants of all this evil..but their time will come where they will face the God of the universe and they will answer for every evil deed they have done..

glynisgee
6 months

The sacrificing of babies to Moloch is still very much alive today. Trafficking is also a part of this demonic practice. They believe it gives them more power and influence

Lameck Nandwa
6 months

@lorbogle the same culprits who manage abortions are the same animals who do all those kidnappings..

lorbogle
6 months

Same thing happening now with kidnappings and abortions!..