If you go on the Moderna website they do not call it a vaccine but software. Go and look yourself. People keep asking for evidence. I hv seen endless posts with videos showing evidence. I've posted a video where Microsoft put in a patent for us to be linked up to a server. This is not a conspiracy theory when you hv the facts. Robert Kennedy Jr has fought and won many battles concerning vaccines for over 30 years. Look up the female scientist and let her tell her story as a whistle blower under Fauci and was imprisoned for 8 years without a trial. This stuff is real. But those who cry anti vaxxers don't do any research. They are killing babies and putting it in a vaccine and as a christian I'm OK with that. Come on?

11 comments,29 shares,16 likes
nginanew
6 months

https://youtu.be/h1cpxUtV_10

unkanga
6 months

Please link to the full video!! Thank you

glynisgee
6 months

@nginanew Totally agree

nginanew
6 months

I call it a (bio) weapon of mass destruction.

nginanew
6 months

Pls watch youtube video titled Divine Health with Dr. Stella Immanuel & Katie Souza. I dont know how to attach videos here.

Charlette James
6 months

Thanks for sharing this! I’ve been saying this and other things related to the pharmaceuticals being forces on us with every commercial and laundry list of side effects. As a holistic health coach it doesn’t surprise me!

glynisgee
6 months

@Amanda.Comber Wow wasn't aware of that

Amanda.Comber
6 months

This is disturbing. What I am reminded of is the WHO changed their definition of Vaccine last Autumn.

SariB27
6 months

You are so true. l read about that woman. They try to bruise and silence anyone with credentials that become whistleblowers. l also saw a video of a Dr. exposing the "vaccine" of which is currently not a vaccine, but experimental biological agents that have mRNA of which has never been successful in vaccines.

Ephraim
6 months

They are demons.

Ernest
6 months

the depth of evil and deception is beyond belief