💦💧⚔️💧💦⚔️💧💦
Still Waters Devotional 06/02/21
(The Em😍ji Dev😎ti🥰nal)
...He leads me beside the still waters Ps 23: 2

Supernatural Protection⚔️⚔️

For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.
Colossians 3:3 (NKJV)

One ☝major thing people will pay any amount 💰to get is protection.⚔ This is why people seek🚶🏻‍♂ to be protected by wearing charms, incisions, amulets etc.

A road safety👨🏻‍✈ personnel once told me that they got an emergency🆘 signal to come resuce viticms on an accident scene. By the time they got to the scene, 👨🏻‍✈the driver who drove the bus that had the accident was already dead. He said as he looked above the roof of the driver's seat,🚍 he saw a gigantic charm of protection that the driver had hung on one corner of the roof🙄 . The charm was meant to keep the driver alive and safe no matter the danger. But alas! He died!😐 What was that charm doing when the driver died?🤷‍♀

You and I need to know that there is no🚫 protection⚔ any where except in Jesus...☝
He said: "ALL POWER💪 in heaven and on earth has been given unto me." (Matthew 28:18) .

You can't be in Christ😊 and not enjoy supernatural protection⚔ do you know why?🤔 It's because if Jesus☝ is your savior🙌 then your life is hidden📦 in Him. That means, any danger facing you will have to face Jesus first!😊

For instance, if you hide a jewelry💎 worth 3million💰 naira in a safe,📦 and a thief comes for it. That thief🔫 will have to destroy the safe📦 first before He can have the jewelry. 💎 The day you gave your👉 life to Christ,☝ Jesus became the safe that hides📦 you! Hallelujah!😄
So anything from the pit of hell that wants to touch⚔ you will have to touch Jesus first. ☝Wow! 😱What a revelation!😊

Hear what Jesus says in Luke 20: 17-18 NIV..

Jesus looked directly at them and asked, “Then what is the meaning of that which is written:The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone. Everyone who falls on that stone will be broken to pieces; anyone on whom it falls will be crushed.” Jesus is your conerstone, your rock of offence.

He is 100% responsible for your protection,⚔ He died and rose again🙌 to bring you the ultimate protection you could ever enjoy.⚔😄
Therefore, as from today I decree🗣 into your life, everyone targeting🔫 your life shall be crushed⚔ and broken into pieces in Jesus Name! But that is if your life is hidden in Christ. ☝So may I ask you is your life hidden in Christ?☝😊

Quote of the Day.✍
The day you gave your life to Christ, that day, Jesus Christ became the safe that hides you! You are entitled to Supernatural Protection in Christ Jesus.

Prayer🙏
Father thank you because my life is hidden in you. I am untouchable, and secured in you from any danger because I am supernaturally protected by you in Jesus' Name. Amen!

📲 *Email:* stillwatersdevotional@gmail.com

We would love to hear from you:👇
☎ *Still Waters Devotional Hotline/Whatsapp: *+2347032403455*
#stillwatersdevotional

0 comments,2 shares,4 likes