Hi @Beulah Mathew

Happy Belated Birthday. I felt to write you some encouraging word. I felt when i was praying and going over the app that you were highlighted. So as this app is for the prophetic community to learn and grow i thought of to ecercise the gift.

I see beauty for ashes and joy for mourning and the garments of praise over heaviness.

““The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn, To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified.” And they shall rebuild the old ruins, They shall raise up the former desolations, And they shall repair the ruined cities, The desolations of many generations. Strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, And the sons of the foreigner Shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers. But you shall be named the priests of the LORD, They shall call you the servants of our God. You shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, And in their glory you shall boast. Instead of your shame you shall have double honor, And instead of confusion they shall rejoice in their portion. Therefore in their land they shall possess double; Everlasting joy shall be theirs.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭61:1-7‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

- Beulah i feel you are strong person you you have the ability to lead people.
- I see leadership over your life.
- I feel you have a very strong personality
- You carry the the Holy Spirit upon you. The believers and non believers feel when you walk into the room.
- The Lord protected you from the snare of the enemy and has protected your life since when you were young.
- I feel like that you were born as a warrior, you been trough some heavy times, but the spirit of the Lord is upon you to bring the good news to the broken.
- You are righteouss
- The Last to 2 Years i believe 2018-2019 was a difficult time.
- They were people who were not nice and circumstances which let you doubt. But it was a season of seeding and planting says the spirit of the Lord. Rememeber he can only built on strong foundation
- The Time of grief is over
- The Lord is going to use you mighty for the lost and broken.
- I sense the Breaker Anointing upon you
- You are going to breakthrough in this new era that you livining in
- I also also the hear the land or inheritance which were held for a longtime will be released.
- I also saw the word Business.
- I even see you family members and extended family / relatives which dont believe yet comes to the Lord.
- i even sense an evangelistic gift / anointing upon you
- You bring people such in an easy way to Jesus.
- You are such a great communicator /
- The Holy Spirit started to talk to me @ 20:20 which i guess 8:20pm your time.
- 20 means the power of expectancy. Expectancy is like Currency to the prophetic people.
- Maybe the number 20 means something else for you too.
- But i feel you should be in expectancy what your praying for the last the 6 months.
- The Promises of the Lord upon your life, will manifest in an usual way. Even those who didnt believed you ( such as family members, friends) will see it Manifest in an such way that they will be in awe and wonder. Because of the Goodness of the Lord.

HE WHO PROMISED IS FAITHFUL
Hebrew 10:23

So father i just pray right now for Beula thank you that you love her and comfort her in every season of her life. Thank you for the shield of protection over her life. Father bless her thoughts and her emotion. Restore Double for the Trouble. Thank you for the life of Beula and that she is a righteouss tree planted to the river.
Let her have joy, freedom, and righteousness all the days of ther life.
Pleed the Blood of Jesus upon her. In Jesus name.

If i missed or interpreted anything wrong i am sorry. I try to excercise so please have understanding.

Bless you Pras

11 comments,0 shares,27 likes
Marek
7 months

Please pray for prophets and seers persecuted about the globe by psychs as mentally ill etc when infact they are the sanest amongst us. Jesus says psychology is a dark religion, devoid of science, devoid of truth. He says we should pray, because the more seers set free, the closer to paradi on the other side of the tree; the tree He died on. This is also true of many imprisoned by philosophies. The religion of evolution theory I tell you as a prophetic soul anointed in the area of science and a Dr in Astrophysics and science in general is not scientific, yet so many pollute Faith with such belief. Pray they be set free. So many say allah is God, but I see Jesus’s insult at this when Christians believe it, and crush that entity in my sleep, when I drift or fly through the spirit world doing battle - it is not God. God would not be beaten by I or the angels I command to attack, nor would I or those angels be able to attack Him. Pray for their release from prison. Many women and feminist men feel God, God, Not goddess, is woman or gender neutral, but God says there is no salvation in a woman but in a Man, God. He says so. I have seen God always and He has always been Male. God need His people to embrace the Dogma of His Triune Being; He the Father, He the Son, He the Holy Spirit. Pray for souls to be set free.
For those hating me for saying these Words, don’t attack me, go speak with God and ask Him to teach you. He surely will.

yesegun
7 months

Amen

Beu
7 months

@Pras no doubt 💯

Pras
7 months

@Beulah Mathew Thank you for the response i am also speechless. Wow god is good 🔥🔥✨✨

Pras
7 months

come on!

margie
7 months

Wow this is amazing

blandaoro
7 months

powerful It spoke to me

nifesimi
7 months

So good

Beu
7 months

just to add on I prayed exactly 2 hours ago, which is 02:20 Am I remember seeing the time.

Beu
7 months

amazing! Thankyou so much, Just finsihed my prayer time and checked my phone,A couple of questions I asked papa, I couldn't get when he spoke, I was wondering why, and as I checked here he is with the exact answers I asked 2 hours ago.Thnq so much.I receive every word spoken, and I thank you for taking time and for your dedication to share what you have heard.I saw a dream and waters, and I was asking papa for interpretation,the dream had a lot so was wondering , and you posted a picture of waters and the promise of faithfulness was what I was asking him! I cnt explain in my text of how accurate you spoke.But you just sumed up everything I wanted to hear from Papa.God bless you

Skywalker
7 months

very encouraging prophet