When will many you admit that you Love Donald J Trump more than The Lord Jesus Christ and believe Donald’s word over The God of Heaven’s Word! Just be honest with yourselves and lie not against the truth!

36 comments,3 shares,0 likes
curwinblancaster
6 months

Just think of someone even voicing such a thing... among a group who dared not to rebuke him for such a statement or rather stayed silent

curwinblancaster
6 months

The reason I posted the video is to show the weakness of men’s minds when it comes to Donald Trump. We have responsibility to proclaim Jesus as Lord and not to be carried away about any man who have not died for us on the cross, regardless of prophecy given about them. Jesus is the only Way, the only Truth, and the only Life we have ...no man, no political party, no governmental systems.... just look around as to where we are today: divided, deceived, and lacking in Word of God and Doctrine that necessary to rebuke this generation not give to repentance. So, it’s not offend but show how this has affected some who are weak in the faith

Yemi A
6 months

How so? And what inspired your post. Saw the video you posted about the guy who said he would check with President Trump first before listening to Jesus- not sure why you posted that too. Does that represent every believer - specifically on this platform? Or like you said “Many”?

curwinblancaster
6 months

No worries! I apologize as well... I am reminded to walk in the Love of Christ... It's ok to support your party’s conviction but we must understand that there are weaknesses in both parties and to remember that they are men who have the propensity to be untrustworthy with their beliefs and platforms. I generally vote Democratic because of the push for civil rights issues and the willingness to help the poor ... but, they need salvation and how will they hear unless a preacher is sent to them... I pray that we are strengthened in the Word of God more to balance it with the prophetic gifts...Jesus is The Spirit of Prophecy...

God Warrior
6 months

@seeing 🙌🏻 He uses the foolish things to confound the wise. Praying for those who lack discernment.

Jacqueline Scott
6 months

I apologize if I offended your earlier. I don’t worship Trump. My focus is on the platforms. I still want both parties platform information from you. Because we have to weigh them as well as every word of prophecies. It’s good to be challenged. I voted for democratic all my life except for this term. I had to do my own research, as well as outline it with the word. God speaks to me through dreams and I see things that is not seen by everybody. But I have to weigh them. I can not build my own doctrine based on dreams and visions. I have to challenge what I see in scriptures.

curwinblancaster
6 months

Romans 3 is talking about both Jew and Gentiles are all lock under sin and that none is righteous apart from Jesus Christ, which Apostle Paul quoted Psalms 14 to explain the condition of mankind...without God... I wish had your number to explain more details

Jacqueline Scott
6 months

Have a good night! All is well, I enjoyed talking with you. Hopefully the body can get it right soon. We are living in the last of the last days. My hope is in Christ Jesus and that we can be a great witness to nonbelievers.

Jacqueline Scott
6 months

Romans 3 is a rebuke of the Jews of not wanting to share the gospel to the gentles, it’s a continuous conversation from chapter 2. I wish I had your phone # so we could talk this out....because it’s hard texting in this space so understanding can be given. Psalm 14 is talking about the world. Not the righteous

curwinblancaster
6 months

I am not looking for a platform to be famous but I marvel at my brothers and sisters in the Gospel would fall for another Gospel

curwinblancaster
6 months

Sis please read Romans 3 and Psalms 14

curwinblancaster
6 months

FYI, through the power of the Holy Ghost, We pray Donald Trump salvation and deliverance of I have a video on FB showing proof of it

curwinblancaster
6 months

I pray for governmental systems every Wednesday night at my church... I am not lost... I have seen the power of God working even the election

Jacqueline Scott
6 months

Make sure you post both platform.....

Jacqueline Scott
6 months

This is not what you are practicing. Your giving a voice against what you feel is right and not praying.

Jacqueline Scott
6 months

People want a voice and a platform in the world system so bad until they just agree with what seems to be the popular thing. They will lose themselves along the way.

Jacqueline Scott
6 months

I agree. It’s amazing how easy to get lost. There are many voices in the world. Obama let them put a rainbow over the White House. Taking what God did as a covenant and perverted it. God said I will put a bow in the sky as a reminder to never destroy the earth with water again. Now, men has taken it to promote wickedness. That’s when I lost respect for Obama.

curwinblancaster
6 months

The world is the world... But this is what we do for those in power: 1 Timothy 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
1 Timothy 2:2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
1 Timothy 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

curwinblancaster
6 months

I know the truth my sister in Christ! And the truth is : Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
Romans 3:11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
Romans 3:12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
Romans 3:13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
Romans 3:14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
Romans 3:15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:
Romans 3:16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:
Romans 3:17 And the way of peace have they not known:
Romans 3:18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.

Jacqueline Scott
6 months

CNN world view. Don’t forget to post both parties platform and compare them with scriptures. This will be the real challenge to your faith that you say you believe in.