Good day wonderful people of God.
I had a dream many years ago, I saw my late father sitted on the wooden antique chair, In that dream I asked him to give me my inheritance (my entitlement), and He replied by saying I have to clear some portions of land before he could give me what I know he should'nt cost Him anything before giving it to me. I indeed cleared the portion of the land with Cutlass on my hand. I was very furious while Clearing the land because I know within me I shouldn't have gone through the pain before I could get what rightfully belongs to me even from my Father.

I went to Him still sitted on that same chair and told him I am done with the Clearing, at last can I have my portion (inheritance/entitlement) now? And He was not still willing to give me before I woke up......

please what does the dream implies????

9 comments,0 shares,2 likes
KINGDOM PRINCE
6 months

@CountryFriedChristian I think I am getting more clarifications regarding the dream. May you continue to grow in wisdom, bigger in knowledge and greater in understanding of the misteries in the word of God. thanks and God bless you real good 🙏

CountryFriedChristian
6 months

With God there is a process to receiving some things and in this dream God seems to be saying that you have to do things HIS way. He is sitting on the same wooden antique chair at the beginning of the dream and at the end of the dream (I am the Alpha and the Omega, I change not). He told you what you have to do to receive what He has for you. We all have things in our lives at some point or another that we have to clean up, break up, cultivate, etc.
God is willing but you’ve got to do things His way to receive.

KINGDOM PRINCE
6 months

@cbyarrangement Hmm, Thanks for this wonderful interpretation. God bless you real good 🙏

cbyarrangement
6 months

Jacob read the whole story
He kept asking to leave with his portion and his choice of wife.
After service but got duped many times he wrestled an angel and his name changed . this is a similar story

KINGDOM PRINCE
6 months

@isaacigbokwe7 Glory to God 🙌

isaacigbokwe7
6 months

@KINGDOM PRINCE thank God for the Holy Spirit !

KINGDOM PRINCE
6 months

@isaacigbokwe7 Thank you very much man of God for these insightful interpretations. I am indeed inspired 🙏

isaacigbokwe7
6 months

Thorns also choke up the seed, so it’s vital that you don’t tarry in the wrong places

isaacigbokwe7
6 months

As I was reading this, God reminded me of a scripture in Jeremiah 4:3; KJV says ‘break up your fallow ground and sow not among thorns’

Fallow ground is land that has been plowed but left undone (so no seed planted), so it could be that this dream has shown you there is an inheritance that is to be claimed

But you still need to work on the uncultivated land, plant the right seeds, water them the right way (with the word of God and studying His word) & you will then bear the fruit that God has purposed for your life