Good morning Rig Nation family. Let's talk " unity "
This word is being used a lot when it comes to the church these days. Everyone is saying we need it in the church. We have to be so careful about the type of language we use in these end times because unity is what the antichrist wants. The world church has " unity " but not biblical unity. So what is biblical unity? Biblical unity isn't called unity at all, it's called agreement. This is found in Matthew 18:19 of the Bible when Jesus says " again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my father which is in heaven " We are not only in disagreement with each other but also with the word. You can unify anybody, that's just putting people together in a room, now try getting them to agree. We must come into agreement with the word of God. Not our religious opinions, the word. When we do this the result is acts 2:3. Let's get in agreement with God's word today.

4 comments,0 shares,3 likes
AppleofHisEye
6 months

Amen

Jtarking
6 months

Amen! Love It!šŸ‘

lprince9294
6 months

Your comments made me think of the wheat and the tares. Matthew 13:24-30. Both grow together until the final harvest. We cannot partner with tares. But it is the Lord who commands the reapers. Glad it is in His hands.

jenb747
6 months

Absolutely! Unity at all cost is a disguise for compromise of truth.