Good evening everyone, kindly put me in your prayers, I don't seem to understand my spiritual life anymore, I have been in a confused state not knowing what to do. prayer seems burdensome to me and I feel tired in my body and spirit, and this is affecting my home and Job.

I want clarity on what next to do please, a brother is confused here

4 comments,0 shares,5 likes
autaeroa
6 months

thank you for your comforting words of encouragement. While I was at work today, I just reeled gospel music whilst I was working and I felt ease. Tonight as I go to bed I will play the audio bible through out the whole night.

glynisgee
6 months

We all go through wilderness moments. But above all you need the word. Google words of encouragement from the bible too along with restful music. We need the word deep in our spirit. I even printed some special ones for me and had them on my wall in my bedroom and on my fridge. You can repeat that special word for yourself over and over until it gets deep in your spirit. Speak words of life to yourself. I also had an audio bible so would put that on when I didn't feel strength to read. Sometimes just gospel music no words was also very calming. I'm praying šŸ™ for you. Just whisper His name and continually ask for His help. His promise is He'll never leave you or forsake you. Stay blessed

autaeroa
6 months

Thank you Benjamin, for this awesome insight. I will soak my self in an atmosphere of worship and from there hit the cruise mode as His presence take over

Benjamin
6 months

Let me tell you, that I feel exactly the same. Kind of exhausted, no energy. God made me understand that in this season I can relax in His presence. The only thing I have to do is to go up every night between 2 and 3 a.m. Doesn't mean you have to do rhe same. Then usually I put on soaking music if you want to call it this way and God is there with His presence. When there are evil thouths coming up I do the opposite. Will say when there is a curse in my mind I bless the Lord as the psalm goes. I bless even if my mind tells something different. That's basically all no program, no schedule, no pressure to read the bible or be on warfare in prayer. Just His presence. I want to encourage you to seek the Lord in this and stay in His presence. God bless.