During my prayer time the Lord lead me to Isaiah 47. And after reading it, the Almighty began to speak to me. He said: "The time for the wicked is coming to an abrupt end. My justice is coming. I had forsaken my heritage but I have returned for them. For all the wrong that was done to them, the wicked will repay 10-fold. They sit in their houses and secret places confident in their idols and sacrifices, in the incantations that they chant but I, the Lord, am laughing at their comfort and false sense of security. They are under the impression that those idols will protect them and keep them, as "they always have" but that was only because I allowed it. There is no amount of spells, incantations, or sacrifices that will save them. They will be exposed. The year of the vengence of the Lord has come."

6 comments,1 shares,12 likes
casey.jess
6 months

@Naomi Munduku thank you

Naomi Munduku
6 months

@casey.jess I don't mind you asking. I definitely hear you and if you read Isaiah 54:7 (NIV) it says "For a brief moment I abandonded you, but with deep compassion I will bring you back." So as much as you are right, it is inline with the word of the Lord. I appreciate your comment and question, thank you.

tammylee8976
6 months

@casey.jess God's grace and mercy is running out for the wicked he is about to take his hand off of them he has sent warning after warning to the sinners but yet they reject the call some will dye and some gonna stay here and suffer God's warning comes before destruction

CiciConservative
6 months

oh my... my friend had a dream about hail the other day and I looked it up in the bible and hail always came with the Lord's justice and I heard, "Justice is coming. " 🤯 cool!

casey.jess
6 months

I know you won't mind me asking but are you sure God said," I had forsaken my heritage" as this does not line up with His word. Psalm 94:14 for the LORD will not cast off His people, nor will He forsake His inheritance. Other scriptures too, " I will never leave you or forsake you." for instance. thanks.

Benjamin
6 months

i made a video about the year 2021 being the day of the Lord. Maybe you want to watch it. However its an amazing confirmation.
https://youtu.be/zx9VdEDk8lw