Well, this is intense!!! πŸ˜…
https://www.theepochtimes.com/infographic-how-the-ccp-seeks-to-control-america_3692278.html?utm_medium=epochtimes&utm_source=telegram

6 comments,1 shares,6 likes
jenb747
6 months

Absolutely strategic and totally focused!! Thank God that He sits in the heavens and laughs as evil men plot and scheme. With one strike He can blow every plan out if the water and they will be back to square one! In Jesus name πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™

Linde
6 months

Dared to look at Fb again and was following comments on an article. As predicted the animosity grew more intense until one person said the most evil thing. Thinking to myself who on earth would say such a thing to another human regardless of political party I clicked on the person's profile. She was from New Zealand, living 2 hrs North of my city! I have lived in 6 different countries and I still love the US so much. I loved that people could differ but still respect each other's opinions. Don't let the outside world devide you through this tough time.

Linde
6 months

I read a news article (wish I saved it!) that the CCP spent 19 million dollars leading up to the election on buying add space to spread propaganda and selling it off as 'news'. Often wonder how many Americans are actually fighting with each other online and how many are fighting with a CCP agitator. Just a thought πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

prophetrb
6 months

My word

GabeJC
6 months

@prophetrb Chinese Communist Party

prophetrb
6 months

wow wow but what is CCP stands for