I always wonder and ask myself one thing and I don't get the answer....why is it that no matter how hard you pray and how righteous you live...pay tithing and all but witches always attack and win...am I doing something wrong....please help

4 comments,1 shares,1 likes
Tammy123
6 months

@Martha.Botha, I understand where you're coming from but Satan never wins over a child of God. The battle is not over until you win and our victory has been determined over 2000 years ago on the cross of Calvary. You need a shift of mindset and I pray God opens your eyes to see from his view point. stand my sis and don't give up. Stand and keep standing. fill your heart with God's word. Stand on what God says until it becomes your reality

Toyin_Wind Of Change
6 months

The Lord chooses whoever He wants to bless wherever we are good or bad. Never think that you aren’t doing enough, you are doing well.

Lord I thank you for @Martha.Botha , May there be a dramatic turnaround in her life from today. I pray for the covenant of peace be upon her as it is written in Ezekiel 37: 26

26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

Isaiah 54:10

Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the Lord, who has compassion on you.

Ezekiel 34

25 “‘I will make a covenant of peace with them and rid the land of savage beasts so that they may live in the wilderness and sleep in the forests in safety.

26 I will make them and the places surrounding my hill a blessing.I will send down showers in season; there will be showers of blessing.

27 The trees will yield their fruit and the ground will yield its crops; the people will be secure in their land. They will know that I am the Lord, when I break the bars of their yoke and rescue them from the hands of those who enslaved them.

28 They will no longer be plundered by the nations, nor will wild animals devour them. They will live in safety, and no one will make them afraid.

29 I will provide for them a land renowned for its crops, and they will no longer be victims of famine in the land or bear the scorn of the nations.

30 Then they will know that I, the Lord their God, am with them and that they, the Israelites, are my people, declares the Sovereign Lord.

31 You are my sheep, the sheep of my pasture, and I am your God, declares the Sovereign Lord.’”

@Martha.Botha will enter into her new season of supernatural blessings. Doors will open on every side as she walks with you just the way she is. She will be herself with you not giving her stress looking for the formula to your heart. She will learn to walk with you how she feels free around the people she feels free around. She will learn to talk to you like she talks to someone she loves even when she feels it doesn’t make sense.

Lord I pray for an opening to begin, openings that seemed impossible in her life and her house will begin to manifest in a positive ways. The crooked places made straight.

The anointing that brings breakthroughs into her atmosphere is her portion. The weight of heaviness is lifted off her head and shoulders. False burdens depart from her life forever.

The plans You have for her are good. Lord I pray for wisdom,knowledge and understanding to engulf her brain, no more confusion! All shall be made clear. She will come up with things on the go that would amaze her. Yes that is what God can do! They were like those who dreamed (psalm 126). Thank you Lord for divine visitation 🙏

Martha.Botha
6 months

thank you ...I believe I must just be stronger in the Lord ....the journey is never easy...I ask for strength everyday....

Lalimbo
6 months

John 16:33

King James Version

33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.