It is quite appropriate that today’s word of the day is discernment. For those that are in the United States, I will explain this to you. When Biden and Harris went to Arlington National Cemetery, Biden did NOT get the customary 21 gun salute for the President. That salute requires 4 guns at 3 sec intervals. Biden got 3 guns at 10 sec intervals. Details matter. He got the gun salute for funerals and foreign dignitaries. Go rewatch the video then compare to what President Trump got in November at Arlington. Biden also did not get ruffles and flourshies nor Hail to the Chief of which both are customary for President’s to receive. Details everyone and discernment is necessary today.

10 comments,1 shares,12 likes
sherrita Duran
6 months

Wow

Joanna.Hyche.33
6 months

https://youtu.be/ZthOx-5UgFA
here's a comparison video, look up rules for 21 gun salute.

Joanna.Hyche.33
6 months

I was wondering because they only had 3 cannons, only two firing, and it wasn't on the soil, but the pavement. Very interesting indeed.

Lalimbo
6 months

I believe being the sons of Issachar at such a time is so important. Thank you for the observation.

adella642
6 months

well...this has been in videos. I saw it. 3 cannons and 9 sec. just saying. also locate Kim Clements prophecy about 2 presidents it is very interesting. reset?? oh yeah. in the deepest cavities. keep praying. it truly is not over and this is about the evil of communism and humanism. it is an affront to God. It ain't over!!

glynisgee
6 months

So many red flags

nginanew
6 months

great revelation. tx