*DAILY DEW 12TH/FEBRUARY/2021*

*THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING* (II)

_Key Bible Text:_
*And God gave Solomon wisdom and understanding exceeding much, and largeness of heart, even as the sand that is on the sea shore.And Solomon's wisdom excelled the wisdom of all the children of the east country, and all the wisdom of Egypt.* (1 Kings 4:29-30 (KJV))

_Bible Insight:_
It is true that *"the way to realizing this level of operation of the Holy Spirit, is by cultivation of daily hunger for the word, prayer for revelation, and obedience to the Holy Spirit."* However, be careful how you conclude that this wisdom and understanding is only limited to "things of God", like church and preaching etc.

That's the greatest deceit of the enemy. The Spirit of Wisdom and Understanding, a very important dimension of the Holy Spirit, is never limited to just church work or evangelical or missions work. We have so much need of this dimension of the Holy Spirit in all other aspects of our daily lives. We would only cheat ourselves and miss out of the fullness of the Holy Spirit when we do not trust God and seek the Spirit of Wisdom and Understanding in all other aspects of our living.

We have a few examples of this dimension of the Holy Spirit: In Exodus 28:3 (KJV) _And thou shalt speak unto all that are wise hearted, *whom I have filled with the spirit of wisdom,* that they may make Aaron's garments to consecrate him, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office._

In Exodus 31:2-3 (KJV) _See, I have called by name Bezaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah:And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and *in all manner of workmanship*,_

And in Daniel 5:14 (KJV), it was said of Daniel, _*I have even heard of thee, that the spirit of the gods is in thee, and that light and understanding and excellent wisdom is found in thee.*_

These are not exhaustive. The bottom line is to emphasize that the Spirit of Wisdom and Understanding is applicable in academics, business, relationship, marriage, ministry, governance, medical practice, legal practice, child rearing, dispute resolution, partnerships, etc There is no limit. There can be no limit. We must not, we must never, side track and limit the operation of the Holy Spirit to just an aspect. We would cheat and limit ourselves by so doing. God forbid.

MEDITATION
*And Pharaoh said unto his servants, Can we find such a one as this is, a man in whom the Spirit of God is? And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath shewed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art:* (Genesis 41:38-39 (KJV))

*#David_Joshua_Egbochuo*
*#Friday_wisdomforliving*
*#Becoming_More_Like_Jesus*
*#Irresistible_Advancement*
*#Hello_February* ❤

*NEWS FLASH:* 🥳🥳

*Visit Daily Dew Podcast:*
https://anchor.fm/daily-dew-devotional/episodes/TROUBLED-elli7h

*Visit Daily Dew Blog:*
http://dailydewdevotion.blogspot.com/2021/02/the-spirit-of-wisdom-and-understanding_11.html

*Use link to join our Telegram Group:*
https://t.me/joinchat/NzXQlVc9Hx7LfaRSnh9fHg

Feel Free to Share with Friends. God bless you.

0 comments,0 shares,1 likes