Fri, 12 Feb 2021
Pray with Pst Sam

Prayer Focus: Jehovah Jireh
2Cor 9:8 (NLT), Phil 4:19, Gen 22:8-14

It's a blessed day friends, what a time it has been each day of the week, getting charged up in the place of prayer, we are strengthened and blessed. Welcome to another life changing experience in God's presence

As we pray today, we are reminded of the revelation of God in scriptures, that is "God, OUR PROVIDER ".

Each day of our lives we live based on supplies, from home to our business centres, provision is supplies, yields. But more importantly, provision is about prepared suplies for welfare, in other words, your wellbeing, welfare has been properly catered for.

Provision is supplies that has been thought about and made available before the needs ever arises.

"But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you..."
1 Peter 1:19‭-‬20 KJV

"All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world".
Revelation 13:8 NKJV

Provision for salvation of man was already in place before the creation of man, God is never in shock about your needs, He is never taken by surprise with your challenges.

Abraham' revelation in the mountains of Moriah was it, "and in this place it shall be provided", "this place" could be any place of understanding, yieldedness and obedience.

There is nothing in your life that you could ever need that is not already catered for.

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ..."
Ephesians 1:3 NKJV

God's supplies is over and above what your needs are, by revelation, you key into this supplies.

And why we actually pray concerning our needs is, provisions in God's kingdom is voice activated. The HolyGhost brings the revelation and then you begin to call them forth in prayers and confession.

"Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, THAT WE MIGHT KNOW THE THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN FREELY GIVEN TO US BY GOD.
THESE THINGS WE ALSO SPEAK..."
I Corinthians 2:12‭-‬13

Let us PRAY

- Father, thank you for the week, you have brought your words and promises to pass in my life, I am grateful Lord
- Father, thank you because this week is rounding off on a praise note, testimony note, my mouth is filled with singing and my heart full of joy
- Father, I boldly declare that all of my needs are supernaturally provided for, in the name of Jesus
- Father, I declare, I walk in abundant supplies of every needed resources, financial, material, human and much more in the name of Jesus
- Father, per time, the revelation of JIREH is alive in my consciousness, I do not lose sight of it, in the name of Jesus
- Father, just as my sins were forgiven me so also my poverty is done away with, I walk in newness of life, I am well watered, in the name of Jesus
- Father, I declare that my family/ministry/business is well funded, I never walk in scarcity, there's abundance for me always, in the name of Jesus
- Father, I declare, my store house is filled, my jar of oil is not empty, I am a dispenser of good, out of me the family of the earth is blessed, in the name of Jesus
- Father, in my life it shall be seen that God is JIREH, in the name of Jesus
- Pray in the HolyGhost
- Thank God for answered prayers

Hallelujah, what a time we had in God's presence
Such a sweet atmosphere

We pray again tomorrow, you should join in

6:00am on ZOOM

Link:
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/72519879044?pwd=M1A2c1ZVV2VIbjd0Z1FZeWUvZEl5dz09⁣
Meeting ID: 725 1987 9044⁣
Password: 5sXHi4⁣

Your Friday is FRUITFUL