Hello everyone,
I need some help interpreting this...

I had a dream last night and in this dream it seemed I had a disagreement with my family and it caused me to leave them, now I don’t remember exactly what the disagreement was all about all I remember was that I decide to leave and be alone for a bit. While I was away from my family, one lady who I did not recognize in the dream came to me, she seemed to know me well in that dream and she she just came to congratulate me on my award. I did not know what she meant so I asked her to explain. She said I was awarded something I don’t remember the name of the award now but it was something of honor. The lady said that 30 people where selected out of so millions and that I was one of the 30. In that dream I was actually number 6. I was very surprised to hear this and I was thinking what did I do to be selected this is so unexpected. Anyway, I returned to the place where my family was and many were congratulating me and I didn’t say anything to them and it seemed that this award was a big deal and I thought I am only number 6 and people are treating me this way what will happen if I was number 1? Anyway it was weird because there was a large screen that explained who I was and my achievements and they showed even my before and after

Anyone have any idea what this dream means?

14 comments,0 shares,0 likes
Gift Musa
6 months

Being called out of rebellion(number 6) by your Gurdian angel. When you come out of it, the heavens will celebrate 🎉!

Pam Cee
6 months

@Olutoyin thank you 😊

Olutoyin
6 months

God is still in the bussiness of calling is own, just the way he called Abraham to come out of his own people and take him to a new place , he his calling you to seperate yourself from your own family fohis purpose for you.
The woman you saw is your guardian angel that is why you feel she know you , because indeed she does and she is happy you coudld yield the call to seperate yourself from your family for the greate glory of God to be fulfilled in you and for sure your family will reconcle with you because they will eventually understand and be happy .
i pray that the Holy spirit will guide you into all understanding. it is well

Orkins70
6 months

This is how you test the spirit but if u don't hear yes then need to cast SATAN out of you in Jesus name I then say is this FATHER YAWAY WHO DIED IN THE FLESH AND GOD WILL ANSWER YES IN YOUR HEAD THE SPIRIT CAN NOT LIE ABOUT DIEING IN THE FLESH SO IS GOD OUR FATHER
This is a law of the kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth

Orkins70
6 months

this is gonna sound strange but have faith and go with this the Lord s way is strange not something we can comprehend so go with I want I to touch your arm and say I cast you out Satan in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth AMEN then say is this father yaway who died in the flesh and you will hear in your own voice yes sometimes he may say it 3 times yes yes yes
try it keep an open mind the what is ridiculous to the world is wisdom with God remember that
you can hit me up for more living water my heart is is over flowing with RIGHTEOUS wisdom the Christ in is over flowing with heavens oceans

Pam Cee
6 months

@Orkins70 No brother, I did not feel anything. Sometimes I feel like I’m doing things wrong , I need to spend more time alone with God

Orkins70
6 months

did feel his emotions when you read this

Pam Cee
6 months

@Orkins70 thank you

Orkins70
6 months

and smile looking down from heaven it's bringing me to tears I can feel how proud and how much he loves you every time I see his smile I weep when he is looking down at you I can't explain any clearer sorry

Orkins70
6 months

no problem believe him because it's true even looking at your picture I see the same thing reporters and microphones

Pam Cee
6 months

@Orkins70 thank you 😊 God bless you

Pam Cee
6 months

@Orkins70 thank you so much brother

Orkins70
6 months

I don't know exactly what it you are being rewarded for but I see many microphones in front of you and I see your face you are shocked and confused.
I don't know you but it's photographic immage in my head that popped up when I was reading your dream
your dreams are a glimpse into the future and you look exactly like your picture on here so must be some what soon because you didn't age at all in my vision
And at the same time I a big smile kinda looking down from heaven above while you being rushed by reporters it's outside of a big building like court house with stairs on tv BUT it's not a court house
God bless you sister

Orkins70
6 months

I don't know what happened to the answer to your dreams but this what I saw the Lord is gonna use you in major way I am not sure if it's book or what is but I see reporters all of you I see movie s been made about you I believe that the reason people are treating you ruff is because you give all the glory to the Lord which makes people think that you think you are better then them but I see you are very humble and when you give the Lord the glory it's genuine I can tell you are a contrite spirit the Lord is gonna EXAULT you for your humbleness many will be brought to Christ be your talents the Lord implanted WHEN he came to dwell and live in your heart and received the holy spirit
I am going to speak release over you life right in mighty name through his blood that was shed for the world thank you Lord GOD our heavenly father
he says pray righteousness and pray for alignment and pray to accept everything he has said to you through me
God bless you sister stay strong and keep the Lord first always and all will be granted in Jesus marvelous name