https://businesstech.co.za/news/technology/467582/south-africa-to-get-new-post-apartheid-smart-cities-and-upgraded-highways-ramaphosa/

11 comments,2 shares,0 likes
JT10
6 months

@Sibongi_Thea Yyyyyip....πŸ™‡

Sibongi_Thea
6 months

@JT10 πŸ₯Ί
We definitely need a divine intervention 😫

JT10
6 months

@Linde Just sad... very sad...

JT10
6 months

@Linde Exactly... That's why it was so easy for a former President J Zuma to but almost sell our country into state capture. Don't think these leaders even care about the people... They borrow just to loot it.

JT10
6 months

@Sibongi_Thea I think this is moreover self sabotage than anything else - we question competency who's in the seat of power, but I think they all are just compliant to the ones dangling the carrot before their noses... Unfortunately, our people the citizens are the ones to suffer the consequences of their decisions. See how much our country borrowed already and not even long before getting these relief funds does its ministers loot and go back and borrow some more just to steal it again... Its really looking to me like its a purposeful act to have our country comply and be at the mercy of its lenders... "false crises" forcing our hand of cause... The sad part is, so many hang on the lips of this dear president that knows his part and parcel to sink this ship, not any different than former president J. Zuma, only difference is his just better at hidding his dealings, speaks perfect vernacular and his deemed honourable. God help us... πŸ™‡

Linde
6 months

Xi calls it 'China-African communities' πŸ˜“
https://youtu.be/MTWO8jlU4WA

Linde
6 months

Predatory loans but from who? This makes me so sad. That is how China now own large parts of beautiful Africa. 'We give you billions to build and in return we own all your reserves in mining gold, diamonds etc.'

glynisgee
6 months

Well they said SA is part of Deep State.

Sibongi_Thea
6 months

πŸ˜’ God help us!

Sibongi_Thea
6 months

But we can’t even get the basics right??!!!

Hannah E
6 months

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€