I need prayer warriors! My daughter is struggling with addiction and told me she was going to go back and live in a place where she seriously struggled with drugs. This is 5 hours away from us and I have her 5 year old son with me. My heart is broken. I need help waging war over the enemy for my daughter’s life!!

10 comments,0 shares,5 likes
megaiykeon
over 1 year

Can you get LOVE THE WAY TO VICTORY by Kenneth E. Hagin. If you can't, send me a chat on WhatsApp +2348035246050 for an e-copy.

I join faith with you Sir/Ma, and I decree that the God Of Peace bruise that devil.of addiction in her, and grant her the peace of Christ by all means in Jesus name! Amen!!

Trish N
over 1 year

Father in this Name of Jesus, we lift up this daughter to you and ask for Your deliverance in her life. We bind up those chains of addictions and loosen your freedom in her life. Bring her home to her mom and turn her affections away from the drugs. Bring healing to her life where she needs healing, physical, mental, spiritual. Amen!

alexiab7
over 1 year

Sister im praying for you thst God will perfect that which concerns you ( your daughter) . i declare with you that the devil cannot have your child in Jesus name for she is for signs n wonders!

pierrebriscoe26
over 1 year

We are with you 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

grateful
over 1 year

@Christopher Afowowe amen

grateful
over 1 year

Sister, May the Lord wipe away your tears and grant you a heart of hope. May He cause you to receive strength at this time in Jesus name amen. Lord, frustrate the tokens of liars over the life of our sister's daughter. Make the crooked places in her life straight. Cause her to return to You as you have redeemed her. We rejoice for You have done it in Jesus name amen.

grateful
over 1 year

@nifesimi amen.

Christopher Afowowe
over 1 year

Praying, I believe God for a change of story, a new heart and lifestyle for positive living in Jesus Christ name.

nifesimi
over 1 year

Lord, your word says you set the solitary in families. So we stand in agreement with your word that your daughter will not be isolated but that she will be grafted in love with family even now in the name of Jesus. We decree that her ears are open to your instructions Father. She will not be derailed in Jesus’ precious name we have agreed. Amen

Thank you Lord for a divine turn around in Jesus’ precious name.

Mr&MrsT
over 1 year

Believing God for you and with you