*METAMORPHOSIS*
_(#1 Daily Devotional Tract by Dr. Isaiah & Proph. Lianna Wealth)_

🗓 Wednesday, 22nd April 2020.
_(APRIL: The Month of FAITH)_

📖 *Scriptural Text:*
_*(2 Peter 1:5)*_
_“And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue”_

▫️▫️▫️▫️

When some persons get born again, all they focus on is how to use their faith to decree a thing, declare the word and expect instant results. Well, faith surely produces results, but there are instances where faith is not enough. The Bible says we are to supplement our faith with virtue.

Many people think of virtue as morality, decency, respectability and a conforming lifestyle. While that is correct, it is not quite what Peter seeks to present in our scriptural text today. The particular sense of this word 'virtue' here is more like the Latin word 'virtus' which means manliness, courage, fortitude - the ability to continue in the midst of aridity.

Like Joshua who had the faith to take over the leadership of God’s people, God is calling on you to buffer your faith with courage: "be strong and of good courage". Do not let scarcity, opposition or even persecution stop you in your tracks, but sustain your faith by standing firm in the word and contending till the victory is yours. Hallelujah!

🎙️ *WE PROPHESY ON YOU TODAY:*
_*(Say Amen to these):*_
🤚🏼Receive grace to stay courageous in Jesus name.
🤚🏼As you step out today, may your doors be continually open in Jesus name.

⚜️ *ACTION POINTS*

🙇🏾‍♂️ *START-UP PRAYER:*
Dear Father, thank you for strength to contend with situations until my breakthrough manifests in Jesus name.

🛄 *DO THIS:* Ponder on today’s devotional and let courage fill your heart as you trust the Lord.
🗣️ *SAY:* I decree and I declare that weakness has no place in my life.

📚 *STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* LEVITICUS 11 & 12, 1 PETER 2, PSALMS 132

🌍 *PRAY FOR A COUNTRY TODAY*
Namibia 🇳🇦...

Namibia has over 91% of its population as christians. Missionary groups right now are experiencing a time of growth as the need to re-reach many people in Namibia has become apparent.

🙏We are praying for the christians in the nation that they will be examples of believers in Namibia.

🕍 *PRAYER FOR JERUSALEM*
Father, I ask today that there will be peace in Jerusalem and that your purposes be established in that city. Amen (Psa. 122:6).

👏 *PRAYER OF REDEDICATION:*
Father, I thank you for this new day and the privilege you have given me to know you and to walk with you by faith. I am grateful for the revelation of your Word and the gift of your Holy Spirit. I commit myself to fellowshipping with your Word and your Spirit this day. Help me to walk by faith and not by sight and to live a life that pleases you. I consecrate my whole body, soul and spirit to you right now, in Jesus Name. Amen.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️
*PERSONAL CHRISTIAN WORK*
♻️ Please keep this devotional in circulation as you rebroadcast to family and friends. Someone somewhere needs the Word today. Become the Social Media Evangelist that reaches them with the Gospel

1 comment,4 shares,2 likes
grateful
7 months

AMEN. I receive virtue-filled faith in Jesus name amen.