Anyone out there who actually believes that all of Gods Word is truth? Psalm 91 for example? In other words when you meet you don’t wear a mask or social distance? You trust what God says?

6 comments,0 shares,2 likes
tlimengo
6 months

@jeremynewbegin oh I see. I often don’t wear a mask. I only wear a mask when it’s mandated by a store. When I meet with my church family I don’t wear a mask or social distance. Even when I’m out & about I don’t wear a mask or social distance. The only time I do those things if the other person is uncomfortable. It’s for them not for me or because of fear.

TamaraHanley
6 months

@jeremynewbegin amen to that!!! 💙

jeremynewbegin
6 months

@TamaraHanley exactly. Gods Word never returns void. But my point is this: as professing Christians are we prepared to obey Gods Word. When sick do you phone the doctor for an appointment or do you phone a leader to come and lay hands on you? Or any other believer who actually puts Gods Word into practice.

His challenged me in 2015 when I was preparing for a mission trip to Kenya. Are you going to get all the vaccines? And take medicine with you in case you get sick? Or are you going to trust me? I chose the latter.

Did that mean sickness stayed off my back? No, not until I convinced it I believed Gods promises. I even caught dengue fever. Really thought I was dying. But I recovered. And as doubt fell away, as I trusted God, so my health improved. Many sick were healed through Jesus using me. The blind saw. The lame walked. The mute spoke. People have been healed of all kinds of sicknesses.

And now we have COVID-19 and many of Gods people are manipulated by fear. That’s not Gods will. He wants us to be courageous despite being mocked by unbelievers. He wants His family to trust Him and demonstrate to the world that His Words are true.

TamaraHanley
6 months

Every part of God’s word is 100% true. Let me ask you a question: did you worry about flu before all this? Did you stay home when you were unwell but still accept hugs from family?

While this may have had a small time of being a little more contagious than flu, it no longer is. And those of us who carried on as normal are fine!

During the Spanish flu it was the unmasked who buried the masked.... food for thought!

jeremynewbegin
6 months

@tlimengo Hi. You laugh. Which interests me. I’m saying are you meeting up with other born again Christians and not wearing a mask or social distancing? In other words putting psalm 91 into practice.

tlimengo
6 months

Lol. Yes, I completely, wholeheartedly believe what God says & the word of God says!
Not too sure what you mean by the 2nd part but I trust what God says