Dave Brennan who leads our Brephos project to the church, has been doing a weekly discussion programme on the “abortion” issue with Nick and Mairi Franks on their podcast: Into the Pray.
This week Dave shares his thoughts on the important and pressing question, "Should I have the COVID vaccine?"
(He has written widely on this issue from a Biblical perspective on his blog: https://www.Brephos.org)
As you will hear, this question can't really be considered without referencing the wider COVID-19 context and, at the very least, being prepared to question the narratives that are being spewed out by the likes of the BBC.
- What role is propaganda playing in this?
- What ethical questions should you consider when thinking about the vaccine?
- What facts should we have firmly in mind as Christians?
- How do the vaccines relate to abortion and fertility issues?
- Will the vaccine become mandatory?
You can listen to the podcast here: https://open.spotify.com/episode/3SPhQTZsIxHiyCE1XkXi7j?si=eByRhrguTOmk5FCgtB3KlQ&nd=1
Let us know what you think in the comments below