Just woke up from a dream where I threw rice in my stew. Rice are always served on the side of the stew where I come from so this was odd. Rice was very white, and I kept checking the potatoes because it looked as if it was cooking soft quicker than expected. I literally woke up shivering uncontrollably now from his dream.

4 comments,1 shares,0 likes
Andrew (Canada)
about 2 months

Stew pots are not uncommon in the Bible.

Esau ate stew: lost his inheritance.

Elisha's prophets made stew: death in the pot.

Jeremiah saw a stew pot: it was a bad sign of Babylon invading.

CountryFriedChristian
about 2 months

@IE_Adams wow. That’s interesting. Well buckle up, you may be in for a fast ride 😊

IE_Adams
about 2 months

@CountryFriedChristian wow thank you so much for your comment and interpretation. This does make sense to me. I can feel a shift is taking place. The shivering I also found out of place. I have never shivered like that before. It was a bit chilly that evening but it’s still summer here by us. It get very very hot here. but my husband literally had to hold me so I could stop shivering. 🤷‍♀️

CountryFriedChristian
about 2 months

@IE_Adams this is probably one of those intensely personal dreams that you may have to reflect on a bit but I will tell you what I think. You did a new thing by putting the rice in the stew. The rice was pure, white. The potatoes were cooking FAST. I see an acceleration in the spirit. Putting the rice in the stew would make it cook simultaneously with the stew. Things are speeding up.
Why do you think you were so shaken up by this dream??