PRAY SPECIFICALLY
2/21/2021

Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back to the city, he was hungry. Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, “May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the tree withered.  When the disciples saw this, they were amazed. “How did the fig tree wither so quickly?” they asked.  Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done.  If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.”
Matthew 21:18‭-‬22 NIV

Blessed Be GOD My Savior, Lord, ALMIGHTY Everlasting FATHER ELOHIM ADONAI.

In the ALMIGHTY Authoritative name of Yeshua YAHSHUA HAMASHIACH JESUS Christ of Nazareth...

I / We Boldly come into Your Divine Holy Glory with Thanksgiving and Praise. Adoration and Exhaltation. A holy REVERENCE of Your Divine Glory of Love Healing Grace MERCY Power Strength Forgiveness Alignment Sovereignty of MY / OUR GREAT IAM THAT YOU ARE. WE BEHOLD AND SOAK IN YOUR GLORY DEAR ABBA ELOHIM.

This Prayer is Specific according to The Living Word of GOD in Matthew 21:18 - 22, WE PLEA, APPLY AND PROCLAIM THE BLOOD OF YESHUA HAMASCHIACH JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH OVER THIS PRAYER AND OVER ALL THE PRAYERS OF YOUR BELIEVERS IN CHRIST OUR MESSIAH THIS DAY.

We DECREE,DECLARE and PROPHECY the Holy Word of YAHWEH ELOHIM... That Cancer and ALL SICKNESS, DISEASES, AILMANTS, INFIRMITY, INIQUITIES, WE COMMAND BY THE POWERFUL NAME OF YESHUA JESUS... CURSE CANCER ALL DISEASES FROM THE ROOT AND BE CAST INTO THE SEA❗❗❗❗
WE GIVE THANKS ABBA FATHER THAT IT IS DONE.
HALLELUJAH🔥🔥🔥🔥

CANCER IS NOT FRUITFUL BUT CURSED AS A PLOT OF DESTRUCTION AND MURDER.
WE REBUKE CANCER AND ALL DISEASES AT THE ROOT HOLY FATHER.
THE BLOOD OF YESHUA YAHSHUA JESUS CHRIST IS AGAINST THIS FOWL DEMONIC SPIRIT OF CANCER COMMANDING CANCER TO FLEE FROM EVERY LOVED ONE AND SOUL CHILD IN THE EARTH.

WE BELIEVE AND RECEIVE THAT THIS PRAYER IS BLESSED AND PROTECTED UNDER THE BLOOD OF CHRIST MESSIAH FATHER ELOHIM, IT WILL NOT RETURN TO YOU VOID THIS DAY IT WILL ACCOMPLISH THAT WHICH ITS SENT OUT TO DO

WE GIVE YOUR THANKS AND PRAISE HOLY FATHER ELOHIM FOR THE VICTORY IN YESHUA JESUS'S NAME...
IT IS SO AND SO IT IS... SO BE IT!!!!
HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH

AMEN... AMEIN

Praying🙏🏽🙏🏽

#(R)Thankful❤❤❤💕🙏🏾🙏🏾

0 comments,0 shares,0 likes