Please continue to pray for us. As our due date for rent and electricity is coming up soon. We declare that God will make a great move,declaring we will be able to pay both before 26th in the mighty name of Jesus. Hallelujah to your name Jesus!

13 comments,1 shares,7 likes
Bias Family
about 2 months

@Freaks for YHWH AAAAAAAAAAAAMEN! Thank you very much for praying for us. We are grateful. God bless you in Jesus name

Bias Family
about 2 months

@Eseosa Reign Thank you for sharing this message. We will watch it. God bless you in Jesus name

Freaks for YHWH
about 2 months

GOD is in charge. I will keep you guys in my prayers

Eseosa Reign
about 2 months

Bias family, PLEASE listen to this entire msg and it will change your situation. We were Pastors for many years and struggled , then someone shared this msg with us and when we received it with all humility.....wow!

https://youtu.be/r8OR61p-gbU

Bias Family
about 2 months

@Lalimbo AAAAAAAAAAAAMEN we receive your prayers in the mighty name of Jesus!

Bias Family
about 2 months

@Orkins70 AAAAAAAAAAAAMEN 💯♥️♥️💯All glory to God in Jesus name

Orkins70
about 2 months

@Bias Family AMEN brother our father will not forsake we are his now forever praise the Lord

Bias Family
about 2 months

@Lalimbo Hallelujah! Thank you for your testimony. Wow! God is so good. To God be all the glory for your encouragement to our family. God will see us through in the mighty name of Jesus!

Lalimbo
about 2 months

I can identify with your situation. We were so broke we had just enough cash for one diaper, a cup or so of milk. we couldn't even think of what we would eat that day. That was 2013 when our first born was a year old. Now I've seen the glory of God, the one and only one. He will see you through. Now we've got two kids and God uprooted us from an urban Location to the rural farmlands of Kenya. My husband has a job and I can stay at home and care for our kids.

Almighty God stand by the Bias Family during this critical time. Do the impossible that they will depend on you for all their needs. I know you are the unchanging God and you have declared you are I AM. Hear your children's prayer and provide in a way that they will say it is the Lord's work. In Jesus name I believe. Amen.

Bias Family
about 2 months

@Orkins70 Hallelujah! In the mighty name of Jesus. Thank you for that powerful prayers. Our prayers that you receive a great provision and breakthrough on the same issue you have. We declare God’s hands be upon that situation for HE GOT US ALL. God provides🙌🏻💯♥️♥️💯 God bless you and your family in Jesus name

Orkins70
about 2 months

I have have same issue pray righteousness and the latter end and all will be taking care of fervently
by the blood of lamb and authority from heaven blessings will rain from from the sky if you can hear my voice it will be and any spirit trying to hinder the inheritance will severed immediately by the blood of lamb Jesus Christ of Nazareth and all curses hexs bridges links ties binds are severed now by the blood of the lamb and all principalities are held in chains of darkness by the blood of the lamb Jesus Christ of Nazareth AMEN
I speak that over your life in Jesus name just confirm out loud and it will be by blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth AMEN

Bias Family
about 2 months

@Natalie Valcarcel Hallelujah! Thank you so much your prayers. We appreciate it,

Natalie Valcarcel
about 2 months

Praying for you guys! I know what it’s like to be in that situation! God always makes a way!🙏🏼💕