I TOOK THIS PICTURE JUST NOW FROM MY UPSTAIRS PATIO TO SAY THIS! THERE ARE THREE NOTICEABLE TREES. THE ONE TO THE RIGHT IS DEAD, BEARING NO FRUIT, THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE IS STRADDLING THE FENCE OR SHALL I SAY LUKEWARM. ITS SHOWING LIFE BUT YET NOT TO ITS FULLEST POTENTIAL πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ BUT THE ONE TO THE FAR LEFT AND YET THE SMALLEST IS BEARING THE MOST FRUIT. WHICH ONE ARE YOU πŸ€” ISN’T IT AMAZING HOW GODS CREATION SHOWS YOU THINGS. A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE THE MIDDLE ONE SPIRITUALLY AND WITH ALL HONESTY THE MIDDLE ONE IS JUST AS DEAD AS THE ONE TO THE RIGHTπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ I PRAY THAT WE ALL MAKE IT TO HEAVEN. I HOPE PPL TAKE THE TIME TO EVALUATE THEMSELVES THROUGHLY BEFORE ITS TO LATE! REMEMBER THAT WE ARE IN THIS WORLD BUT NOT OF THIS WORLD. BE BLESSED MY BELOVED SISTER’S AND BROTHER’S IN CHRIST πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ”₯ #BROCHRIS

19 comments,1 shares,50 likes
Brother Chris
about 1 month

@Shan Applegate πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Brother Chris
about 1 month

@brodnax1 πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ”₯

Brother Chris
about 1 month

@Eno S πŸ™πŸ½πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Brother Chris
about 1 month

@Umu πŸ™πŸ½

Brother Chris
about 1 month

@Judith2512 πŸ™πŸ½

Shan Applegate
about 1 month

Powerful πŸ™ŒπŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸ‘

brodnax1
about 1 month

Excellent analogy! Praise the Lord.

Eno S
about 1 month

Powerful illustration

Umu
about 1 month

Thank you

Judith2512
about 1 month

thank you for sharing, may God help us to be as the tree on the left, amen!

Sister Eve
about 1 month

@Brother Chris β€œISN’T IT AMAZING HOW GODS CREATION SHOWS YOU THINGS.”.. πŸ”I’m still thinking about his statement! God is always speaking!! But we never pay attention. It’s so profound! You preaching today pastor Chris. πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ”₯πŸ”₯ . β€œFor God speaks once, And even twice, yet no one notices it [including you, Job].”
‭‭Job‬ ‭33:14‬

Brother Chris
about 1 month

@Anthony Rosas πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Brother Chris
about 1 month

@Anthony Rosas πŸ™πŸ½AMEN AND BLESSINGS TO YOU AS WELL MY BROTHER

Anthony Rosas
about 1 month

Wow its beautiful when God gives us visions like this through nature just as He did with the prophets. God bless you!

Anthony Rosas
about 1 month

‼️‼️‼️

Brother Chris
about 1 month

@Frida πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ”₯ BLESSINGS

Brother Chris
about 1 month

@Sister Eve πŸ™πŸ½πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Frida
about 1 month

Profound truth @Brother Chris. Thanks for this. Something to ponder on with the leading of the Holy Spirit. GOD bless you πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Sister Eve
about 1 month

πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯