Prophetic word from the Spirit of the Lord received on Tuesday, March 2nd 2021, at 12:06 am, London time.

“The Spirit of the Lord says, Joe Biden, your hour has come. Your hour has come at last, says the Spirit of the Lord. You have perverted the nation of America with your ways; you haven’t heeded to the voice of the Lord your God, and destruction will come upon you suddenly like a house in ruin. You have built your house on the sand and refused consistently, repeatedly to build it on the sure and firm foundation of My Son Jesus. You rejected My call to repent, to bring you into the fold. You have despised the Lord your God and everything He represented on the earth. You have perverted the ways of the Lord your God. You have called evil good and good evil, and you shall eat the fruit of your perverseness. You haven’t heeded the voice of the Lord your God though I have called for you multiple times. I would have treated you as a son if only you had answered My call to repent. But you would have none of it. You pursue your wayward ways; you rejected the hand of mercy of the Lord your God. You scorned and mocked My name and now judgment is upon you. Death is at your door and you’re living your last days upon this earth. The fire of hell and the lake of fire await for you. What a tragedy when a man refuses obstinately to heed the voice of mercy of the Lord his God, when he refused obstinately to pursue the path of wisdom and life. Listen, My people, listen attentively and let it be an example to you. Great is the ruin of a man who refused to heed the voice of wisdom and to walk on the path of life. Great is the ruin of a man who despises knowledge and knows not the fear of the Lord his God. Oh great is the ruin of such a man. Oh woe unto the man who refuses to heed the voice of the Lord his God, woe unto the man who refuses to walk the path of righteousness. Woe unto the man who calls evil good and good evil; he shall eat the bitter fruit of his disobedience and be judged mercilessly by the fruit of his iniquity. Oh woe unto such a man. My people, don’t follow the ways of the wicked. I’m telling you, My people, their waywardness leads to death and their disobedience to destruction. But you, My people, are a holy priesthood set apart unto your God. You’ve been bought by the precious blood of My Son Jesus. Don’t follow the way of the wicked and set yourself apart unto the Lord your God. Yes, woe unto the man who calls evil good and good evil; there is no salvation for such a man. Clothe yourself with the righteousness and blood of My Son Jesus Christ and you will escape the wrath of the Lord your God and the fiery flames of the lake of fire. My Son Jesus is the only name by which men and the nations must be saved. There is no other name, no other path to heaven and the heavenly Father besides the name of Jesus. Let that sink into your mind and don’t be enticed by seducing spirits and doctrines of demons. He that says that there is another way than My Son Jesus makes the Lord your God a liar. There is no other way, there is no other name besides the name of Jesus by which the nations of this world must be saved. Let that sink in your mind. Let the Lord your God be true and all men liars. I will not strive with men forever. One day My wrath will be poured out upon this earth and all will be consumed by the fire that comes down from heaven. Kamala Harris, have you made your decision yet ? Which way are you going to go ? Are you going to choose the way of righteousness or the way of treachery and deception ? Always more lies and deception to find your way out of a most tricky situation assuredly. Kamala Harris, heed the voice of the Lord your God and come back to the God of your forefathers. Forsake your wayward ways and come back to the loving arms of the Lord your God like the prodigal son did. Kamala Harris, come back to your senses; you don’t belong to this pigsty, this White House full of lies, dirt, corruption and deceit. Come back to your senses and build a better world through the power of My Holy Spirit. I have great plans, beautiful plans for your life. Don’t reject the outstretched hand of the Lord your God. Don’t despise the appeal of wisdom of the Lord your God. Don’t sink with the ship, save yourself the public shame, disgrace of having been associated with such an administration. The Biden administration will go down in history as an infamy, an anomaly in an otherwise well oiled machine. The Founding fathers would shudder in horror before such an abomination: the land of freedom sold out to satanists, atheists and liberals who don’t know their left from their right. Proclaiming themselves to be wise they became fools, says the written word of the Lord your God. This is why I delivered them up to their own evil desires, their lusts, their reprobate minds. They refused to worship and bow down before the Lord your God. They chose to worship the creature rather than their Creator and great was their fall, great was their demise. In less than thirty days now I will intervene on behalf of My beloved, My darling America. Less than thirty days now I declare in the mouths of My many prophets. This is a bold statement, you think. Watch and see the Lord your God at work, watch and see if I don’t accomplish the promises I’ve made in the mouths of My servants the prophets. Yes, less than thirty days now, the countdown has already started. I give them less than thirty days to repent and get their house in order and then the judgment of the Lord your God will fall upon their head like a sudden storm, a noisy whirlwind. I will smash their head with My fist and I will uncover all the abominations that they have been hiding in this Capitol Hill of theirs. I will show everything: the lies, the bribes, the pedophilia, the sexual relations against nature. I will uncover all and show them to the whole world. I will put them to shame on open display, and the world will know the full extent of their deceitfulness and degenerate nature. They have perverted themselves with their wayward ways. They have refused to heed the many warnings and calls to repentance of the Lord your God and great has been their demise, the ruin of their whole house and household. Together they have perverted themselves in things most abominable in the sight of the Lord your God and great, great has been their fall and complete their ruin. My people, don’t walk in the counsel of the ungodly, don’t heed the voice of the wicked and don’t follow their wayward ways. Their ways lead to utter ruin, death and destruction. On My path there is life and life in abundance; in My presence there is joy, love everlasting. You will find life, peace, comfort, love in the loving arms of your heavenly Father. Let your mind be renewed by My written word. Reject the lies, pull down the strongholds by renewing your mind with the reading and doing of My written word. My Holy Spirit is here to guide you, heal you, comfort you and teach you. Let Him renew your mind and bring you life most abundantly. Don’t neglect My written word and obey My commandments, for thus is the will of the Lord your God. Those who love Me are those who keep My commandments. If you say that you love and refuse to keep My commandments, you are not perfect in love and truth does not abide in you. Those who truly love Me are those who will keep My commandments and find delights and joy everlasting in the presence of the Lord your God. [...].
Amen, good is the word of the Lord. Have a lovely week in Christ and stay tuned, my brothers and sisters 😉♥️

8 comments,2 shares,12 likes
GabeJC
about 2 months

Amen. 🔥 I've been praying for Kamala that she makes the right choice. I hope she does for her sake...

Louise-Aurore
about 2 months

@ClaireB Hello Claire, don't worry, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris both know about it. The Lord did say that Biden rejected His call to repentance. An American prophet told Kamala Harris that she would be betrayed and that she would have to make a decision for the Lord. The Holy Spirit works in mysterious ways. The Lord never brings judgment on a person without having warned that person. Unfortunately US Congressmen are deeply involved in witchcraft. They are deceived by the enemy who has made them empty and vain promises. Blessings 🙏♥️

ClaireB
about 2 months

Would be so good if there was a way to repost these prophecies tagging in Biden & Harris... they really need to see them... thank you Louise-Aurore for your gift to hear Our Lord.

Olorii
about 2 months

The Lord’s word is yea and amen 🙏🏽

Ramses
about 2 months

Thus, Says the Lord. ❤

Amanda
about 2 months

Amen 🙏🏼 I cannot wait to see the salvation of Lord our God. Hallelujah

Louise-Aurore
about 2 months

@ahlerschristelle Amen 🙏