Prophetic word from the Spirit of the Lord received on Monday, March 8th 2021, at 10:59 pm, London time.

“The Spirit of the Lord says, gird your loins, My people, for your salvation is drawing near. I’m coming to your rescue, My people, with My mighty hand. You’ll know that the Lord your God is near. I’m coming to your rescue, My people, I’m coming. Know that the Lord your God is a mighty King, the King of glory, the Sovereign Lord your God. I neither grow faint nor weary; My understanding is unsearchable and My hand is strength and mighty, says the Lord your God. I will not let your adversaries triumph over you, My Church. I will cover you, I will be your shield and your buckler. I will be your mighty fortress, your stronghold, your high tower, for the Lord your God comes to the rescue of His people with His mighty hand. Do not fear, My people, and do not be afraid, My people; be strong and of good courage for the Lord your God is coming, mighty in battle. Do not fear, My people, I repeat, I am the Lord your God and I am your shield and your Protector. I will let no harm come to you. You are the apple of My eye, My precious children. I give My life to you, I give My blood to you. I gave nations for you in the past. You are My precious children and I care for you. I care about you; you are, oh, so precious to Me, My children. Oh heed the voice of the Lord your God, My people. Don’t be deaf to the appeals of the Lord your God, repent and be cleaned from your sins by the precious blood of My Son Jesus. Repent and be cleansed by His precious blood, says the Lord your God, and you shall be whiter than snow. You shall be truly My disciples, says the Lord your God. Yes, repent, says the Lord your God, for I’m coming soon. My Son Jesus is coming very soon with His rewards in His hand. Be obedient to the voice of the Lord your God, don’t disdain My commands and heed the numerous warnings of My servants the prophets. Don’t be slack in pursuing righteousness and holiness by the power of My Holy Spirit. You are not alone, My people, on this walk of faith. My Holy Spirit is indwelling you; My Holy Spirit is empowering you to do mighty acts, signs and wonders in the name of My Son Jesus. You are not powerless, you have authority over principalities and powers of darkness in high places in the name of My Son Jesus. Use that authority that was delegated unto you and show yourselves as sons and daughters approved unto their heavenly Father. Don’t underestimate the authority that you possess in My Son Jesus Christ. You are mighty warriors, My children, in the name of My Son Jesus. Use your authority in Christ and perform mighty acts and miracles in the name of Christ by the power of My Holy Spirit. Do not be dismayed, My people, by the events that you see unfold in the news, in the media. The Lord your God is at work in all the nations of the earth. See the numerous volcanoes erupt and many earthquakes shake the earth, My people. See how the Lord your God is at work and make tremble the very earth under your feet. The King of glory is coming with His mighty Army of holy angels. The earth is trembling at the approach of the King of glory, the earth is trembling in New Zealand. See, My people, see the arrival of your King of glory. Yes, you’ve been asking yourself why the earth is trembling so much in New Zealand.* Why ? Oh Why, My people ? I’m righting wrongs and re-establish righteousness and holiness in desolate places. Where sin has abounded, grace will abound even more, says the Lord your God. Yes, I say, grace will overflow and abound even more, says the Sovereign Lord. New Zealand, your King of glory is coming, is coming to your rescue. I’m cleansing your land, New Zealand. And the King of glory is coming, and at His approach the earth is trembling, the thunder makes its sound heard in the four corners of the earth, volcanoes erupt and the creation shouts for joy at the approach of the King of glory, the Lord your God. The earth is trembling, see, I’m cleansing the earth that I will fill with My glory and the knowledge of the name of My Son Jesus. I will fill the entire earth with My glory, says the Lord your God, and nothing will be able to stop Me, not even My troublesome enemy. I am the Lord your God and I shall do as I please. I am seated on My throne of glory and I give my orders to the elements. The rain pours out its rain in due season, the thunder rolls at the sound of My voice and the clouds gather themselves in the skies at the sound of My voice. I give orders to the rain, the snow, the thunder and all of them heed the sound of My voice. They do not resist My orders; they do as I say, they recognise that I, alone, am the Almighty God, the Lord of the creation. They recognise My authority and heed the sound of My voice, the mighty voice of the Lord your God. Oh, if mankind could heed alike the sound of My voice and obey My commands. Hear Me, My people, and don’t despise My instruction, don’t despise My wisdom and heed to the commands of the Lord your God. Receive in all humility My wisdom and My instruction. Don’t harden your heart to the sound of My voice, to My call to repentance and holiness. Follow My voice, My people, you will learn to walk in the path of life and righteousness. You are so precious to Me, My people, I love you with the heart of a Father; I seek what’s best for you. Will you heed the sound of My voice and obey the commands of the Lord your God ? Will you let My Holy Spirit be your teacher and guide you in all truth ? Will you let the Parakletos be your end-all and be-all ? Will you let My Holy Spirit guide you in the path of life and righteousness without reserve ? Will you be obedient children and heed to the voice of the Lord your God for the sake of the saving of your spirit, soul and body ? Will you let Me be your heavenly Father and the Lord your God ? Will you let Me be your everything, your Guardian, your King, the Lover of your soul, your only True Living God ? Will you let Me be everything for you, My dear children ? Oh, how I love you, how I love you so dearly, My children. Heed the sound of My voice and obey the instructions uttered through the mouths of My servants the prophets. They are the mouthpieces and the spokesmen of the Lord your God in the land, says the Sovereign Lord your God. Be mindful of the false teachers and prophets. They come in sheep’s clothing but inside they are ravenous wolves. Test the spirits and filter everything through My written word, says the Lord your God.”

Amen, good is the word of the Lord. Hallelujah, praise to the Lamb of God. Praise, honour and glory to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be blessed and encouraged, my brothers and sisters 😉♥️

*Whilst the Holy Spirit was prophesying to me last night New Zealand was shaken by eight successive earthquakes at 11:06 pm, 11:07 pm, 11:11 pm, 11:20 pm, 11:28 pm, 11:31 pm, 11:42 pm and 11:45pm. Source: Volcanoes & Earthquakes app

6 comments,1 shares,10 likes
GabeJC
about 1 month

Amen!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Louise-Aurore
about 1 month

@Debs_Mrs.K thank you, Debs 😉 I'll check this video out, blessings👍 ♥️

Debs_Mrs.K
about 1 month

https://youtu.be/HSNpk9xhoeQ Confirmation of this from 4 days ago Flashpoint broadcast...about shakings and earthquakes.

Ariel D
about 1 month

Amen!!

Amanda
about 1 month

Amen 🙏🏼

Debs_Mrs.K
about 1 month

Thank you Lord for this Word 🙏🏾