I joined Instagram recently and I felt so foreign because everything I posted was faith based and I was finding few people with the same mindset. So I took a sabbatical and felt that I need to leave altogether as my heart wasn’t at peace. 😭😭Just by scrolling down the Rig nation’s feed...all I can say is I feel at home!!! I am so happy I joined Rig nation TODAY.

25 comments,1 shares,57 likes
Ese Lami George
7 months

Welcome home..💕

Amy Melissa
7 months

Amen and welcome

made of still
7 months

Amen!!

Kingston
7 months

Awesome it’s good to be home dear but Gods work must be done. Haha! Go out and preach the Word as you are led. Don’t look for people’s approval or acceptance. You’d be surprised the testimonies you’ll get in the future or when the end comes about the souls that were changed positively because you did God’s will not minding the thoughts of men.

tinacloete
7 months

Welcome

superflynorton
7 months

I feel the same

jeancamille
7 months

Amen. Welcome to RIG nation

Omasirim Emmanuel
7 months

Aww welcome x

grateful
7 months

welcome. God's blessings💕

grateful
7 months

@Brenda Bethany God bless you too

Jocelyne
7 months

Welcome we love you

SabrinaFair
7 months

Amen!!!

Chinaza Imala
7 months

Welcome! I also joined recently too and I felt exactly the same way!

Glorious Ways Tv
7 months

Infact, is as if you were there with me. I felt exactly the same way but as soon as I came here is as if I've just recover my lost treasured family. You are welcome brother.

Pastor Rema
7 months

Awesome 🙏

Brenda Bethany
7 months

It’s a good feeling isn’t it? Being loved and accepted 🤍🕊 You should be proud of yourself to step out in faith and take a risk! Surely the LORD will bless you time. I am also new joined yesterday but some how as I slid my feet in these “new shoes” they felt like they were on all the time. What a blessing to be here with you, and ALL my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus

romanico77
7 months

Amen praise Jesus

Sherica
7 months

Welcome

Tayo A
7 months

That’s exactly how I felt when I joined.

preciousmadisha
7 months

Welcome😊