Testimony time!
Thanks @Robert Williamson for being sensitive, you prayed for my family at propheticost.
God delivered my family and I last Sunday 14th March (Mother's Day in the UK). The red car ran a red light on the right of us and crashed into the driver's side sending us forward at great speed. My husband, daughter and I were in the car. It could have ended differently. We escaped unscathed with the two people in the other car. He delivers and rescues. All glory to His name.๐ŸŽธ๐Ÿฅ๐ŸŽน๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

10 comments,0 shares,18 likes
flowerlights
6 months

God bless, thank God you are well ๐Ÿ™ wow xxoo

Minana
6 months

Thank you Lord. May he continue to shield you n your family from all harm

Donna Pinnock
6 months

Divine protection the Lord is faithful. Amen

Mrs. Emery
6 months

Praise God for His protection ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

Misi
6 months

Thank God for His mercy and protection. Glad to hear you are all ok!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ

Emay
6 months

๐Ÿ˜ฎ. So glad you and your family are ok :) !!!!

Elizabeth Joel
6 months

@JT10 Wow! Our daughter usually sits on that side as well. God be praised!

JT10
6 months

Glory to God! So strange... This week my fam and I were in a like-wise car accident as you and yours. Our car's damage almost similar to where the other driver drove into yours ( them having a front smash and ours front/side just a bit more damage than yours) and we too all were unharmed (my daughter didn't sit on that day on that specific side that she usually sits, routine change - if she did she would have felt the blow). The enemy tried but failed - God is faithful through and through AMEN๐Ÿ™Œ

lucyclautex4
6 months

May the Lord be praised ๐Ÿ™Œ

adetounogunsowo
6 months

Glory to God. Thank God for your life. He keeps his own. He does not sleep or slumber.