IAM very happy to be here,
I dream alot, but I can't interpret some, and don't remember some, can anyone help?

3 comments,0 shares,8 likes
markotech2020
over 1 year

thank you so much

Left
over 1 year

#DreamInterpretation.

DREAM INTERPRETATION

1. You must acknowledge it is the Holyspirit that does the interpretation

Daniel 2:28
But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these;

*And always give him the glory*

#DreamInterpretation

2. You must be ready to crawl, walk, run and fly... It's all part of the learning stages...

God understands our frame.

Psalms 103:14
For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

#DreamInterpretation

3. Never lift your dreams or visions above God's word.

You must decree it null and void if it doesn't conform to the documented promises of God for your life.

Numbers 23:23-26  Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!
Behold, the people shall rise up as a great lion, and lift up himself as a young lion: he shall not lie down until he eat of the prey, and drink the blood of the slain.
And Balak said unto Balaam, Neither curse them at all, nor bless them at all.
But Balaam answered and said unto Balak, Told not I thee, saying, All that the LORD speaketh, that I must do?

#DreamInterpretation

4. As a rule, dreams, visions, prophecy or revelations must not rule your life, but God's word.

1 Corinthians 13:8-10  Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

Revelation 19:10
And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: *worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.*

#DreamInterpretation

5. The grace to interpret is not for selfish reasons... You must know, this will make you minister more to people you don't know...

We are rich through what we give, and poor through what we keep.

1 Peter 2:9  But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

#DreamInterpretation

6. One must be beyond fear... Some dreams can be very scary...

We are hid in Christ in God.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

#DreamInterpretation

7. Dreams are solutions... Never forget this... They are never problems...

*God is the one that has given capacity to understand them.*

Job 33:14-26  For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.
In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;
Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,
That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man.
He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.
He is chastened also with pain upon his bed, and the multitude of his bones with strong pain:
So that his life abhorreth bread, and his soul dainty meat.
His flesh is consumed away, that it cannot be seen; and his bones that were not seen stick out.
Yea, his soul draweth near unto the grave, and his life to the destroyers.
If there be a messenger with him, an interpreter, one among a thousand, to shew unto man his uprightness:
Then he is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a ransom.
His flesh shall be fresher than a child's: he shall return to the days of his youth:
He shall pray unto God, and he will be favourable unto him: and he shall see his face with joy: for he will render unto man his righteousness.

#DreamInterpretation

8. If not contrary to God's word, stick to the interpretation that comes to you for a dream.

Jeremiah 1:6, 11-13  Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child.
Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree.
Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.
And the word of the LORD came unto me the second time, saying, What seest thou? And I said, I see a seething pot; and the face thereof is toward the north.

*God understands baby steps : moreover, when you are in line with scriptures, you are never wrong*

#DreamInterpretation

9. Never allow the seed of a negative dream to grow... Choke it, starve it and kill it immediately with God's word.

Ephesians 6:11
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

*Cancel thoughts with words... God's word*

#DreamInterpretation

10. Pray your good dreams to come alive and the bad ones to die sudden deaths.

Matthew 11:12  And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

1 Timothy 1:18-20  This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare;
Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck:
Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.

*God bless and make all His  promises and prophecies in form of vision, dreams or revelations of greatness come to pass in your life in Jesus name.Amen*🙏🏾

Josephineweddy
over 1 year

Pray and ask the Holy Spirit to help you remember your dreams and to give you insight and discernment to interpret them. Remember the word of God says we have not because we ask not!

Secondly, I suggest you have a journal and pen by your bedside. When you wake up be still for a few minutes and allow your mind to recollect the visions/ dreams you have had. Journal these immediately before getting up to run errands. You can the spend time throughout the day meditating on the symbols of your dreams and visions and searching scriptures to help you with accurate interpretations of these images. God bless you.