Please stand in prayer with me for my father. He is in such emotional pain about the past. He is 72. The Lord appeared to him 3 years ago and told him not to let go of His hand. He was so close to Jesus in that time but he fell away again and it really hurts me to see him being full of hate and bitterness and racism. He struggles a lot with that. Every conversation turns in that direction. Please take my hands in prayer πŸ™πŸ» I'm contending for his freedom in Jesus. I had a dream last night where I saw steel containers shooting out fire. We were around these containers, but the one where I was was shooting out a blue substance like water. I told my dad to come and hide in that container.

9 comments,0 shares,8 likes
juliyahedelweiss
5 days

@Mary Quinn will come back to you with an amazing testimony Mary!! 😁

juliyahedelweiss
5 days

@Lalimbo Thank you thank you thank you!!! My sister in CHRIST xx all these blessings 100fold back to your family ❀️

Lalimbo
5 days

Father in Jesus name I stand with@juliyahedelweiss in prayer for her dad. Father have mercy on daddy as he struggles with his faith.
You called us to be intercessors like Jesus, who stood in the gap for us, even dying on the cross for us.
So we stand for our sister's father. Protect him against premature death and we declare he will live to see salvation in Christ. We pray for peace in his heart, the peace that passes understanding.
May the Holy Spirit counsel daddy and teach him your prefect laws.

Thank you that he knows you and that he knows he has crossed from death to life. Transform his life that he will testify of your goodness and mercies. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Mary Quinn
5 days

Julia thank u 4 posting about ur Daddy. I'm having a laugh with Jesus about him. and I'm posting this to encourage you.
I was prompted to pray 4 ur Daddy to be surprised with salvation today and I smiled. did that. then prompted to pray 4 him to be shocked when Jesus changed his heart so that he was praying for those he hates now and loving it lol. I laughed out loud because he will need a whole new language then Juliya 🀣.
Jesus enjoyed doing all of that to me 38yrs ago... and He will have such fun doing it with ur Daddy love xo

juliyahedelweiss
5 days

@flowerlights thank you flowerlights!! I agree.. Will keep on loving him like the Lord does x thank you for your prayers πŸ™πŸ»

juliyahedelweiss
5 days

@Mary Quinn Mary thank you so much for praying with me. I really appreciate it x bless you

flowerlights
5 days

πŸ™ Your father will come back to the faith, he just seems a little confused for now and when you are older you can get grumpy etc. God bless πŸ’—πŸ’ž

Funmi Creativa
5 days

@Mary Quinn Amen πŸ™πŸ½

Mary Quinn
5 days

praying now that the love of God be shed abroad in his heart unto salvation and thanking Jesus that He made a way for ur Daddy to come to Him xo