Jeremiah 1:9

10 comments,5 shares,24 likes
funkearayomi
5 months

@Tracy R
Jeremiah 15:16 KJV
[16] Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O Lord God of hosts.

Ezekiel 3:3 KJV
[3] And he said unto me, Son of man, cause thy belly to eat, and fill thy bowels with this roll that I give thee. Then did I eat it ; and it was in my mouth as honey for sweetness.
I pray that the you will be so intimate with God and his word will saturate you and satisfy your soul. You will be a messenger of hope to the lost. Bless your heart. More revelations in Jesus name. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

Tracy R
6 months

Thank you for prayers this morning, I was present but I could not post, after prayers I fell asleep and dreamt,
I was walking around with friends and we sat down, I looked up at the sky and saw the image of the Lion of Judah, I pointed for others to see. The lion of Judah head was faced from me then turned towards me in the sky and started getting bigger. The voice spoke and asked me how do you like our one year anniversary, I did not answer I kept watching as the image got bigger and bigger in the sky then it roared over me, the impression I felt was I was not afraid. Then I felt as though I was chewing on something and then someone else came wearing a clinical uniform and started doing something in my mouth, it tasted like dental, this was the most significant part of the dream.
I believe the part of the mouth is twofold for the wisdom and also I having been praying for my gum disease to be healed, so I am receiving that. As for the part about our one year anniversary which I am chewing on, I wonder if this is our year together in lockdown, a whole year with Father God has been great for me spiritually, so I just wanted to share that with you, thank you Rev. Funke for your powerful prayers, may Father God continue to bless you and your entire family and continue to answer all your prayers in Jesus name Amen๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Aimes
6 months

Thank you so much Ma for this time in prayer and posting this
Just managed to finish watching it now
The word of God ๐Ÿ”จ
God bless you and your seed and your entire family IJN! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

julietseun82
6 months

thank you mummy God continue to bless you

marilyndorn5
6 months

Thank you.

funkearayomi
6 months

@KareenJ Happy Birthday Daughter of the Most high. God of testimonies will visit you today and visit your house. He will grant you wisdom, long live, miracles, unusual help and financial breakthroughs. Your hearts cry will be released to you as a birthday gift from the Lord in Jesus name.

njideka900
6 months

God bless you ma, you are indeed the Deborah and Esther put together, I pray that I would not miss next week's prayer by God's grace.

funkearayomi
6 months

@Zara Letsie thank you for your faithfulness and intercessions. God will surely intervene in your affairs and give you relatable testimonies๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ

KareenJ
6 months

Thank you Ma for your commitment in praying for and with us every Thursday morning, it has surely blessed my life. God bless you๐Ÿ™

Zara Letsie
6 months

So POWERFUL! YOU ARE A TREASURE! GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR FAITHFULNESS๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ