Strategic position!!!

Preparation!!!

Forerunners at the forefront!!!

Here are three words the Lord put into my spirit!!!

Strategic position!!!

I saw a vast army of people right at the front of the battle line, these people had spiritual weapons that were far stronger and greater than any physical weapon, they were ushering in His presence and calling the Elijah's out of the caves to come to the forefront of the battle!!!

Preparation!!!

We are now at this time being prepared, and made ready for the greatest harvest man has every seen, you have been given the task to prepare the ground for the harvesters to reap the harvest.

Forerunners and the forefront!!!

It's time for the forerunners to go to the forefront, and gather the ready and ripe ones, those who have been sat in the waiting and been given blueprints of strategies and plans.

The forerunners have been given the mantle of Elijah, and have been hidden until the time is set for them to be revealed!

Now is the time of my revealing to the nations and to the people of my mighty hand!!!

2 Chronicles 20:17
You will not need to fight in this battle. Stand firm, hold your position, and see the salvation of the Lord on your behalf, O Judah and Jerusalem.’ Do not be afraid and do not be dismayed. Tomorrow go out against them, and the Lord will be with you.”

Ephesians 6:12
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the spiritual powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

4 comments,2 shares,24 likes
Phillip31b
7 months

Amen 😎 😉 👍 🙌 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 ❤️ ❤️

amandasaved
7 months

wow Halleluyah amen

Busola
7 months

“Blow the ram’s horn in Zion. Sound the alarm on my holy mountain. Everyone who lives in the land should tremble, because the day of the LORD is coming. Certainly, it is near. It is a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and overcast skies. A large and mighty army will spread over the mountains like the dawn. Nothing like this has ever happened. Nothing like this will ever happen again. In front of this army a fire burns. Behind it flames are blazing. In front of it the land is like the garden of Eden. Behind it the land is like a barren desert. Nothing escapes it! The soldiers look like horses. They run like war horses. As they leap on mountaintops, they sound like rattling chariots, like crackling fire burning up straw, and like a mighty army prepared for battle. People are terrified in their presence. Every face turns pale. They run like warriors. They climb walls like soldiers. They march straight ahead. They do not leave their places. They do not crowd one another. They keep in their own lines. Even when they break through the defenses, they do not break their ranks. They rush into the city. They run along the wall. They climb into houses. They enter through windows like thieves. The earth quakes in their presence, and the sky shakes. The sun and the moon turn dark, and the stars no longer shine. The LORD shouts out orders to his army. His forces are very large. The troops that carry out his commands are mighty. The day of the LORD is extremely terrifying. Who can endure it?”
‭‭Joel‬ ‭2:1-11‬ ‭GW‬‬
https://www.bible.com/70/jol.2.1-11.gw

Busola
7 months

Oh my!!! This is so accurate. I just read firebrand Forerunners by Debola Deji kurunmi. Wow!!! Gosh!! The Spirit of God is one.