Good morning Rig Family,
here is something I just wanted to share, and hope it's a blessing to those that read it.

1Kings 19:1 — 1Kings 19:3

Elijah Escapes from Jezebel
​ And Ahab told Jezebel all that Elijah had done, also how he had executed all the prophets with the sword. Then Jezebel sent a messenger to Elijah, saying, “So let the gods do to me, and more also, if I do not make your life as the life of one of them by tomorrow about this time.” And when he saw that, he arose and ran for his life, and went to Beersheba, which belongs to Judah, and left his servant there.

Regarding Elijah and why he ran away after what he had seen, the words of Jezebel. 

God revealed this too me, whilst in a conversation with a sister on the phone this morning. 
Discussing this why did Elijah run away?

When Elijah had just executed all that God had said, on mount Carmel, he was still in the Spiritual realm,  and then the word came from Jezebel.  In the spirit he saw her words happening. Because as a Prophet he knew when he was given a word from God, it happen. So he ran away. The enemy will seen a word against  you to do what Elijah did and that is too run away.

0 comments,0 shares,5 likes