17 comments,0 shares,1 likes
Watchman Knees
3 months

BTW, just so we're clear on this, I am not of the understanding that Chauvin is without blame in this matter, but I do know that he was accommodating a criminally stoned individual with something of a thuggish history. To portray him as something else is at variance with facts in this matter. That is a ploy of one you, by your conversational foundation, should want to be opposing. How is it you assess blindness in others and don't recognize a problem here? I'm going to walk on in the expectation that you are deceived, and not a deceiver. It's curious that the community of your demographic was in such ascendancy when Ku was a real issue and overcoming was a necessity. Now we are making heroes out of thugs and blaming cops and not real problems like dad's not home? I sure hope you noticed that the Kingdom of God actually does work. Be welcomed to walk in truth and love.

Watchman Knees
3 months

By the way, love isn't the warm and fuzzy piffle popular in society today. Love (God's love, the only one that exists) is beautiful and beautifying. If your brother is a criminal trainwreck, the way of love is to bring Kingdom realities into his life, not to lather him up with blather and beatify what needs beautifying. "Blinded"-ness comes with an agenda of confusion and a narrative of convenience that tickles itching ears with a posturing of "moral" superiority without moral or superiority. Alas! Such is the shallowness of our day. Sad for us! Especially considering that judgement starts at the house of God.

Watchman Knees
3 months

@TheFireMan
If it was justice you were looking for, G Floyd should have been safely in jail for all his well documented misbehavior. Non of this would have happened with justice.

redxiii1313
3 months

@TheFireMan you never answered my question, why are you here?

TheFireMan
3 months

@redxiii1313

The bias lies in you using that stat to only focus on blacks committing crimes against Asian, while completely giving whites a pass.

Why?

Because of a 4 percentage point difference.

Give me a break!

redxiii1313
3 months

@TheFireMan mmm... I already showed the statistics of crimes on Asians from other races and African Americans occur more compared to other races. How is that bias? That’s reality.

Initially when the news on George Floyd came out, I thought Derick Chauvin was guilty but when more forensic and medical evidence came out, I changed my stance from viewing Chauvin as guilty to innocent. Maybe you should read my posts rather than react because I said that in civil court, Chauvin should be guilty and sued but in criminal court he was innocent.

Also, if I was biased against blacks, I wouldn’t be on this app because Tomi Arayomi is the reason why I’m here.

Which begs the question, it seems like a lot of your posts don’t really fit with the people here so why are you here? Why not post elsewhere with other similarly minded people that would agree with your thoughts?

TheFireMan
3 months

@redxiii1313

Like I said...you are bias against blacks.

The sooner you realize that, the sooner Jesus can start removing that hatred you have in your heart for your black brothers and sisters.

redxiii1313
3 months

@TheFireMan “the woman would not have been shot if she was white.”.. wow, you got to be kidding me.. doesn’t matter what race you are, you charge anyone with the attempt of taking the life on person with a knife you’re going to get shot.

And what are you showing me, the guy didn’t get sent to the hospital so no crime was committed. There’s a difference between heckling and straight up beating up a person.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9474635/Battered-face-Mexican-American-woman-70-attacked-racist-thought-Asian-American.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

TheFireMan
3 months

@redxiii1313

https://youtu.be/eLCRq0gGg30

Like I said, you are bias!

BTW...I do believe that cop was righteous in shooting that young lady...NEVERTHELESS, I am 100% certain he would not of shot her if she was a white girl...racism is so twisted!

redxiii1313
3 months

@TheFireMan then why are black people being shown committing crimes against Asians on the news? Why haven’t I seen any white person commit a crime against an Asian. You saying that media is racist? Come on, Black Lives Matter right?

Oh yeah and that cop that killed a black woman in Ohio.. didn’t the cop prevent a black person getting killed by another black person? Sounds like the racist person is you.

TheFireMan
3 months

@redxiii1313

Unlike you, I’m really fair...you are faking being fair.

He is not innocent!

Whites, virtually(on the basis 4-5 percentage point difference), abuse Asian just as much as Blacks...but you ONLY see Blacks doing harm to Asian...that how know you are bias and prejudice against blacks.

redxiii1313
3 months

@TheFireMan even if Floyd was Asian I would still think that Chaivin is innocent. I just happen to have a rationale mind and don’t play the race card game.

By the way, a black man in Harlem curb stomped an elderly Asian man and placed him in the icu in the hospital. You think this black man is innocent? ... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9513991/PICTURED-Hospital-photo-surfaces-61-year-old-Asian-man-endured-brutal-curb-stomping-NYC.html

TheFireMan
3 months

@redxiii1313

Says the guy who thinks Derrick Chauvin is innocent...I GUARANTEE you you would not think Derrick Chauvin is innocent if George Floyd was Asian....BIAS & PREJUDICE!

I bet my life on that!

TheFireMan
3 months

@Watchman Knees
“...flimsy case?”

Well, all I know is that I and a fellow brother prayed for 10 months for the Lord to bring justice for George Floy’d murder....and his word makes it clear that “...justice comes from the Lord!” So I will stand on his word!

Next, if the person Derrick Chauvin had his knee on the the neck of for 9 minutes and 20 seconds, was a person you love very much....believe me, your eyes would be open to see how air tight that case was against him.

But because you don’t have any love for your fellow brother(who you watched being murdered right in front of your eyes)...you can’t put yourself in his position to see the injustice done to him by Chauvin.

You need to change you profile name from ‘Watchman Knees’ to ‘Blinded Knees’

Watchman Knees
3 months

If malevolent hordes weren't threatening to burn down their city, you think the jury would have convicted on that flimsy case? Of course you do. You have an agenda in line with theirs.

redxiii1313
3 months

@Aarondemers26 just ignore him. It’s not worth the time reasoning it out.

Aarondemers26
3 months

Please stop spewing your lies, of course they wouldn't. And this isn't even a logical conclusion or analogy, it's only hateful.