Currently revising for my bar exams taking placing this weekend and also fasting with you all. But it’s as if my sense of smell has increased 100 fold, I don’t remember ever being able to smell what my neighbours are cooking until today 😅 and it’s as if I’m going blind, everything around me is blurry ... the crazy thing?? This is far from my first time fasting. But we will endure till the end 💪🏾 going strong. Excited for these 21 days !!!!

20 comments,0 shares,13 likes
Milca Deifidd Kusonika
3 months

@hannah_caudill thank you !! 🙏🏾

Milca Deifidd Kusonika
3 months

@kkimmeth888 amen !!!! 🙏🏾

hannah_caudill
3 months

Oh no! I’m glad my smell hasn’t come back since having COVID. Yay for these 21 days!!! Prayers for you over your exam!!!!

kkimmeth888
3 months

Right!!! I am thankful that our meat is to do the will of the Father and He gave us some bread, His Word - the bread of Life. we gonna do this together sis. Blessings and memory retention regarding your bar exam.

Milca Deifidd Kusonika
3 months

@kkimmeth888 😂😂😂😂 and all of a sudden you are craving all sorts of food, even the ones you wouldn’t eat even if you were offered £1million to eat it 😐

Elizabeth Joel
3 months

@kkimmeth888 Goes with the territory.🤣

kkimmeth888
3 months

when I fast, people always try to buy or give me free food. 🤣🤣

jahmehz na Gavriella
3 months

Stay strong 💪

uwani mshelia
3 months

@milcadkus yes ma'am. the hunger is really kicking in now. but the course is important. can't easily give in to what the flesh wants

Mary Quinn
3 months

you can do this

Milca Deifidd Kusonika
3 months

@Jase amen !!

Milca Deifidd Kusonika
3 months

@uwani mshelia yeah it’s mind trying to convince me otherwise. I just have to keep telling it “we will not die, relax”

Milca Deifidd Kusonika
3 months

@Pstr Elizabeth Joel right? We press in !!

Milca Deifidd Kusonika
3 months

@BeachJen3 💪🏾 amen !!

Eno S
3 months

Well done keep going

Jase
3 months

😆 look at what's been accomplished already lol. Much more to come in Jesus name Amen

Elizabeth Joel
3 months

😂😂😂Not new, happens to everyone no matter your experience in the school of fasting. Just try and keep occupied in an atmosphere that reminds you why you are fasting, stay away from the places of temptation if possible. In a few days, you’ll have gotten over the pangs. Press in.

BeachJen3
3 months

That is HILARIOUS. Stay the course. There are more for you than against you.

uwani mshelia
3 months

😂... I was so hungry but I can say that I don't feel a thing now. we stay strong 🤭

Ccippo
3 months

😆 Stay strong