💧💧💧💧 💧
Still Waters Devotional 03/05/21
(The Em😍ji Dev😎ti🥰nal)
...He leads me beside the still waters Ps 23: 2

Inspiration Monday: How to Overcome💪 the spirit of Fear😱😨 (1️⃣)

For God has NOT given us a spirit of fear, but of POWER and of LOVE❤ and of a SOUND MIND.
2 Timothy 1:7 (NKJV)

My mum👩🏻 shared a vision👀 she had with me few years ago. As she was praying🙏 the Lord opened her eyes👀 and she saw👀 the spirit of fear. It looked like a serpent!🐍

She explained🗣 to me that there is no 🚫way you can be comfortable😏 when you hear👂 that there is a snake🐍 somewhere in your house. 😂The next thing your brain begins to think🤔 about is how to get rid of the snake!😄

Fear is a dreadful spirit🐍 that the devil 😈uses to torment 🗡people👭👬 in order to steal 🔫their joy😃 and peace.😎 When the devil 😈wants to get at🔫 people, he sends the spirit 🐍of fear into their lives to torment🗡 them.

Every secret fear😨 you have about what you care🤗 about the most is a missile☄ from the enemy😄 to penetrate👊 your life and operate!
Bible📖 talks about a man named Job. 👨🏻 He had a wonderful life.😃 He was blessed, 💪had wonderful children, 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦a wonderful business🐄🐎🐪🐂 and was very wealthy. 💰He had the life😃 he could dream🤔 of having, but there was something👌 in Job's life🤔 that no one knew about and it was fear.🐍

Job said.. "For the thing which I greatly feared has come upon me, and that which I was afraid of has come unto me."(Job 3:25)

Satan😈 sent the missile☄ of fear 😱into Job's life and he was afraid😨 that one ☝day he would wake up and everything he enjoyed😱 would be gone.

In 2 Timothy 1:7 Bible📖 says: "for God has not given us the spirit of fear", some other versions of the Bible📖 calls it the spirit of bondage⛓ or servitude/slavery. Which means that fear😨 puts you in bondage.😱 It enslaves⛓ and It imprisons your mind, 🤔cages🥅 your thought life and paints✍ a picture 🤔that is not❌ real in your mind then If you believe it, and accept it, 🤷🏼‍♂the devil😈 turns it into your reality.

But here is the goodnews:😀👍 You CAN overcome💪 the spirit of fear Hallelujah!

In the next piece, I am going to be sharing 3⃣ things✍ the Lord has given🎁 us to help us overcome💪 the spirit of fear.😊
.. To be Continued

Quote of the Day✍
Every secret fear you have about what you care about the most is a missile from the enemy(Satan) to penetrate your life and operate.

Declaration🗣
I have power and authority over the spirit of fear, because greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world. I command every spirit of fear operating in my life to leave now, I am free in Jesus' Mighty Name!

📲 *Email:* stillwatersdevotional@gmail.com

We would love to hear from you:👇
☎ *Still Waters Devotional Houmtline/Whatsapp: *+2347032403455*
#stillwatersdevotional

0 comments,0 shares,5 likes