🚨 🚨TURN OFF TRUMP MEDIA 🚨🚨

Believers like this brother 👇🏾 are so busy listening to Trumpism, right-wing conservatism, QAnon, FoxNews, Newsmax, etc.....they don’t even go by the Scriptures to discern the times to know who raise up leaders and who remove leaders...🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

But, here is a reminder:
"...for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God." -Roman 13:1
"For he is God's servant to do you good." - Roman 13:4
"Now I will give all your countries into the hands of my servant Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon..." - Jeremiah 27:6

6 comments,0 shares,2 likes
TheFireMan
3 months

@lorbogle ...stick to the Bible👇🏾...get out of your own head.

"...for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God." -Roman 13:1
"For he is God's servant to do you good." - Roman 13:4
"Now I will give all your countries into the hands of my servant Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon..." - Jeremiah 27:6

lorbogle
3 months

TheFireMan I won’t be caught up in this mess but I have to tell you,you don’t have to watch conservative news to see that this administration is attached to spirit of Baal,you need only to ask the Lord to open your eyes and He will show you great and mighty things that is not visible to the naked eye..
I can attest to this because I don’t watch liberal nor conservative news but the Lord shows who’s willing to submit to Him things that the natural man cannot see because they are spiritually discerned

Brother Chris
3 months

@TheFireMan 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

TheFireMan
3 months

@Brother Chris

SURE!

Brother Chris
3 months

RELIGIOUS PPL LIKE YOURSELF CAN’T TOUCH ME BECAUSE GOD HAS QUALIFIED ME 🤷🏽‍♂️🙌🏽🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Brother Chris
3 months

THE TRUTH HURTS DOESN’T IT 🤷🏽‍♂️ YOU CLEARLY DON’T UNDERSTAND THE TIMES AS I KNOW THE TIMES