My encouraging fasting story:

Hi, I am not doing the fast right now but I do have an encouraging fasting story where God gave me a word to stand on after the fast was over, and it came to pass.
In the summer of 2018, I did a six week fast where I only ate about 4 meals a week. Everytime I got hungry or had a flaming arrow I prayed. God showed me a lot of things in the fast, but the most amazing word came a day after my fast ended.
He said the words "August 2020".
He didn't tell me what would happen, but I knew it would be important, so I stood on this word for two years as my hope, as I had been going through major emotional distress with my husband who was, from 2016 to 2018, bound by alcohol and drugs (he is now sober).
I was the major earner for our family at a very stressful but rewarding job for a long time. The job became so stressful that at times I would lose hearing in one ear from tinnitus and also get dizzy (usually when a client was yelling at me).
When August 2020 came, I waited for God's word to see what would happen. The last day of august, my company furloughed me from my super stressful job. I cried from relief and I was not afraid, even though my husband had no work, because God gave the the date 2 years before. My life the last 8 months has felt like a dream. I started my own business and clients just call, even people I have never met! God brings the work like food for the sparrow. I have time to spend with my son and minister to him, and time with my husband to talk with him. I can't thank God enough for what he has done for me.

12 comments,0 shares,35 likes
Ilonka
3 months

Oh how I love testimonies๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ thanks for sharing!

t_exzell
3 months

Hallelujah

Kezia
3 months

That's a wonderful testimony. Thanks for sharing. So encouraging๐Ÿ™Œ

Lovney
3 months

Hallelujah!! Glory to God ๐Ÿ”ฅ

estherjwalker
3 months

@Brenda mcharo I did commercial interior design for fortune 500's. high profile stuff but not what God wanted for me!

ebun123
3 months

Praise the Lord ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ thank you very much for sharing. God bless you.

Brenda mcharo
3 months

Hi, can I ask what job you had? sorry to be so intrusive.

hannah_caudill
3 months

Praise the Lord!!! Thank you for sharing:)

Sherica
3 months

Thank you for sharing

chekina99
3 months

Thank you JESUS !!! You donโ€™t know how encouraging this testimony is, thank you! โค๏ธ

iretitifola
3 months

Halleluyah Praise God for your testimony, wow, thank you for sharing ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’š

daisycoledc
3 months

Praise God for your awesome testimony y๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ