KEEP PRESSING INTO HIS PRESENCE.
Hey Rig fam, since we started the fast 6 DAYS ago here on the Rig app, the presence and fire πŸ”₯ of God has just gone off the charts around me, especially when we pray together. If this is what has taken place in just the FIRST WEEK, I am SO excited and expectant to see what's going to happen in the 2nd and 3rd week. TOTAL FAITH BOOST!!! πŸš€ Keep at it fam, there is a major move in the spirit happening. LOVE YA! πŸ₯° πŸ’™ #21dayfast #24hrprayer #midnightprayer #beexpectant

5 comments,0 shares,24 likes
trudyannholton
3 months

I receive it πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ Thank you @Tammy H. About to go look up those videos now.

Tammy H
3 months

@Ilonka hey sis πŸ‘‹πŸ». You are more than a conqueror. You are a Prophetic warrior and are just about to cross over into your God-given destiny. This is a season of fine-tuning your Prophetic gift and of gaining the insight that you will need to birth and establish your ministry. Keep pressing in, you have such great faith and passion for God, He will reward you for it.

Tammy H
3 months

@trudyannholton Girl, you got this I felt so weary all day on Wednesday, so I understand completely. What helped me was to listen and watch sermons on faith and the power of decreeing your future and believing God for his promises. DON'T GIVE UP! We are all rooting for you. πŸ™ŒπŸ» πŸ™ŒπŸ» Your reward is on the way πŸ†

Ilonka
3 months

Hi fellow student☺️! Thank you for this encouragement!πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ”₯

trudyannholton
3 months

This is good thank you. I struggled today, got a boost on the prayer line now another boost from your post. Now looking forward to next week. #pressingin