This is definitely the Satanic Bible📖 no doubt 🧐

11 comments,3 shares,8 likes
AllEyesOnYeshuaHaMashiach
3 months

If Jesus were alive today? Which Jesus?
Our Yeshua HaMaschiach lives!

The audacity of her statement! Such fallacy! 🤦🏾‍♀️
King Jesus, forgive her, for clearly her wisdom has been confounded to foolishness. 😔

namanvince
3 months

Did she just say "if Jesus were alive today," so to her Jesus is actually dead!!!

Christine Marie Zeigler
3 months

Blasphemy!!!!!

Reve’ Northrup
3 months

What nonsense is spewing from this persons face.

destined71
3 months

I was actually hoping she would quote the scripture verse in the bible where she read that. But as usual nothing..... Because I am sure she never read the bible.

Brother Derrick
3 months

I actually have compassion for her. She's been taught this since childhood. Her ancestors knew better, but brainwashed her. She actually believe this and says it out of ignorance and not maliciously. Once, Saul persecuted the Church out of ignorance. I not comparing her to him brothers and sisters. I'm only saying it's sad what the demon-cratic system has done to her

Elizabeth Joel
3 months

Blasphemy!🤢

Lookinup
3 months

@carolineroberts7 ("father" should not be capitalized.)

Lookinup
3 months

Blatant saccriledge! I cannot imagine how hard a heart must be in order to say such a thing. Father forgive them for they know not what they do. Jesus encouraging a mother to kill her baby? Seriously?!! The Giver of Life? He would show her how He would provide whatever was needed for their future.
John 14:6a NKJV
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life."
Luke 18:27 NKJV
But He said, "The things which are impossible with men are possible with God."
Matthew 19:14 NKJV
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven.”
John 16:2-3 NIV
"the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God. [3] And these things they will do to you because they have not known the Father nor Me."

carolineroberts7
3 months

The spawn of her Father....
And by the way...not God!🔥
Poor mislead child!

cassiemrsroberson
3 months

Somebody needs to snatch away her platform and tell her to have a seat. Funny how she tried to bring Jesus in that statement. He would have rebuked her like he did at the temple when it had been turned to a den of thieves.