I announced a fast beginning the month of May, sensing the Lord wanted to do something among us. As the Scripture says, consecrate yourselves for tomorrow the Lord will do amazing things among you.

During the fast, I announced that we would be meeting for one hour at midnight to pray together. On the fifth night, I was exhausted and asked a member of my team (Pastor Timothy), if he would lead the one hour prayer. What happened next was nothing short of a miracle!

He finished at one and said goodnight to everyone. I attended the zoom prayer but was fast asleep by the time he started praying. My wife woke me up at 2:30am to ask me why everyone was still praying. Stunned, I called Pastor Timothy to see if he fell asleep before he said goodbye but he said that he sent everyone away.

We both came on the zoom prayer to find that almost 300 people had remained on to continue praying. I honestly thought perhaps this would end the next morning. The next morning I awoke to find them still praying! It has been 3 days and 3 hours from the time I have sent this email and they have not stopped praying and crying out to God for revival. Tonight, I want you to join in, lifting up your voice, there will be no message, just worship and prayer. To join us visit our youtube link at 7:30pm BST tonight.
2:30pm EST
11:30am PT
1:30pm CT

I don't know if this is revival, neither do I want to inflate it but it certainly is the beginnings of it. I hope and pray you join us tonight to find out!

Tomi Arayomi

Something Unusual is happening | Tomi Arayomi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vaiyAHE8qo
27 comments,14 shares,139 likes
jbluvgod2
3 months

I go to sleep with prayer and wake up praying!! This has been so awesome! ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Tamara B
3 months

KADOSH ๐Ÿ™Œ

Tamara B
3 months

AMEN

Mandi Noel
3 months

Yes ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป Yes ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

H J kim
3 months

Zoom link ?

casey.jess
3 months

and the time came for the saints to possess the kingdom. Daniel 7: 22

jaelvictories333
3 months

I can not fast a full day due to meds. but I have been praying and fasting a meal a day and I will try to go to 2 meals when I can. yes God is going 2 bless all here after the fast and as people keep going through I believe many miracles and deliverance from evildoers amen To God be All the glory. I can't wait 2 read all the testimonials its going to be a BLESSINGS.

jedidahsambo60
3 months

Lord Jesus have Your way. We desperately need a revival in our time NOW!!!!!!!

Nadia
3 months

๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ

ebun123
3 months

Amen and amen ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ

Charlette James
3 months

So grateful to be a part of this powerful move of God! Set us in FIRE Lord!!!๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Pam C
3 months

God is on the move letโ€™s go so amazing. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐ŸŒทโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

JoHjoHbling
3 months

Amen God is at work!๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ›

Angela U
3 months

Yes lord! The saints have been standing diligently at their post refusing to move for the enemy! The lord is truly faithful, letโ€™s keep the fire burning. ๐Ÿ”ฅ

๐—–๐——๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ
3 months

God Has Smiled On You.. And He Keeps Smiling ๐Ÿ˜Š, Apostle Tomi

Njeri
3 months

Holy Spirit have your way! YHWH Adonai by the Spirit of Yahshuah HaMashiach May we break off into a manifestation of utterances of Biblical proportions in praise and worship to take over the entire universe in Christ unwavering dominion. It is written that when seek your face you shall answer us. We surrender our vessels for souls around the world to be saved into the righteousness of Christ. Shalom. I have sensed the power of divine order in my being. I was asked by the Holy Spirit to pray while on the call and after I was done I entered the Courts of Heaven. I heard 50 people have been saved and have ascended quickly into the different dimensions. I was informed that I should now focus on other matters. I was so pleased. Weโ€™ve entered into the 1000 year reign and the manifestation is imminent. Everything is spiritual most of what we expect to see must be occurring

Ephraim
3 months

amazing

janetmaye
3 months

Just
Expect
Something
Unusual
Soon

The Lord Jesus whispered this acronym in my spirit sometime ago. I wrote it down. We are going to experience a tsunami of miracle signs and wonders that has NEVER been seen on the Earth before. The Ekklisia is rising from the ashes with an unstoppable force. Its showtime..๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Toyin Akin
3 months

๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

chekina99
3 months

Be praised JESUS!