I slept off during the prayers about 15mins past 1am and had the following dream. I woke up typed a prayer against robbery attack in the prayer chat box then wrote down the dream at 1:55am Does it literally mean to protect our treasures in prayers against the attacker?

In my dream, a bunch of us (I don’t know who they are, may be the people praying) were in our house (a house we were all staying in) and armed robbers were coming. A few people had guns and were trained in repelling the attackers. Someone was in charge of all of us and he talked to us about our strategy and encouraged us. He said no we should all form a chain holding hands and barricade the front of the house (but inside the compound) I thought it might not be a great idea to be in full sight with no weapon when the robbers had guns, I thought we should all hide in plain sight while the trained guys with guns fight them. So while they were arranging themselves I went inside the house, locked the door of the room I was in and was peeping out the window. I saw one robber already on the fence so I alerted the people outside. They came to my room and started knocking I didn’t open the door, I tried to hide all the treasures in the room, there were more in other places. But the people outside were able to repel the attackers and the treasures were not lost.

2 comments,0 shares,1 likes
Funmi Akinleye
3 months

@Tarisai Lamb Yes!! Thank you!! This blessed me

Tarisai Lamb
3 months

I feel to give you John 10 vs 7-10

7 Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.[a] They will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.