Lord:Do a review on the Chosen
Me:But Lord...
Lord:In Me lies all the Wisdom and Knowledge
Me:Yes Lord πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈπŸƒ

Have you seen the Chosen? If you haven't seen it, you should go see it because the Hand of God is heavy on that series.
It brings the word of God(Bible) to life πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Join us 2pmWAT as we review the 1st Episode. It promises to be fun

Follow @streetstopalace on IG,Facebook,Twitter and YouTube.

19 comments,0 shares,13 likes
AllEyesOnYeshuaHaMashiach
3 months

@kofo ... Amen! I concur!

kofo
3 months

@bettypaetow oh that scene! I was shown the possibilities of prophetic evangelism in that small scene and it made me so emotional. The Lord definitely breathe upon this series

3 months

@kofo ...That woman at the well scene, wrecked me! Any lingering reservations I had about Jesus’ love for me, all came tumbling down, right there at that scene. I β€œugly cried”. I just lost it. 😭

Thank God, I was alone and didn’t have to feel self conscious or embarrassed. πŸ˜…

Jesus love is so very wonderful!

3 months

https://thechosen.link/1Y1R7

3 months

They’ve also launched an app. The future series will only air on the app and no longer on YouTube. I think Season 2/episode 4 will be on YouTube and after that, only on the app.

kofo
3 months

@bettypaetow πŸ’―πŸ’―

kofo
3 months

@parlermona It is on youtube..search for The Chosen

kofo
3 months

it is on youtube..search for the Chosen

1pm
3 months

where can I watch it please? Movie night with the kids.

3 months

The Chosen is phenomenal! I can not recommend it enough. It truly is dripping with anointing.

I can’t wait for Season 2/ Episode 4 which launches today/tomorrow.

Every episode from Season 1 and now 2, has moved me to tears. Jesus Christ’s love for people is so palpable, as you watch the series. The Bible comes alive on screen. 😍

allyshajohnson
3 months

@kofo aaahhh season 1 episode 8!!!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

kofo
3 months

@allyshajohnson I love that scene, we are reviewing that today but the last episode in season 1 was about the woman at the well. the emotions in that got me 😭 check it out

allyshajohnson
3 months

the bit between Jesus and Mary...that was mind blowing!!! β€œFear not, I have called you by name, you are mind.” Placed two hands between her cheeks, and in a flash her mental health is restored, Jesus places her into his living arms...and she is healed!πŸ™Œ Restored!!!!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™βœ¨

kofo
3 months

@allyshajohnson it is gold!! how was the last episode of season 1 for you? it blew my mind 🀯

kofo
3 months

@Taiwo A Louder ma'amπŸ’―..sharing it with a friend is also sharing the gospel

kofo
3 months

@Kisha Interesting innit? 😁

allyshajohnson
3 months

It’s really good!! I need to watch season 2!!!

Taiwo A
3 months

πŸ‘πŸ½ The Chosen is a must watch.

Kisha
3 months

I have only just started watching it 😌