Prophetic word from the Spirit of the Lord received on Friday, May 14th 2021 at 10:29 am, London time.

I WILL BE EXALTED AMONG ALL THE NATIONS OF THE EARTH

"I, the Lord Most High, will be exalted in all the nations of the earth and I will not share My glory with fallen men. I will be exalted, says the Lord Most High, and I will draw unto Myself all the nations of the earth. I will shine forth upon them My glory and I will bring them into alignment with My plans and purposes for the children of men. I will be exalted amongst the nations of the earth and I will lift up My righteous right hand to bring judgment upon the earth. I will strike down the wicked and will bring unto Myself nations upon nations of the earth; and I will be exalted amongst them, declares the Sovereign Lord your God. Who is like Me ? To whom will you liken Me, My people ? I'm like no other, My people. I AM the Most High God and I reign from everlasting to everlasting; and I will not share My glory with the children of men. I will draw to the light of My righteousness nations that still sit in darkness, and I will bring them into alignment with My holy plans to prosper the nations of the earth with the knowledge and love of the Most High God. I will draw the nations of the earth unto Myself, declares the Sovereign Lord your God, and I will embrace them and prosper them with the knowledge of the True Living God, the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, My beloved Son, your God and Mighty Saviour. I will surround them and clothe them with My righteousness, the white robe of righteousness of My only begotten Son, Lord Jesus Christ. And I will embrace them and take them in My loving arms. I will be a Father for them and they shall be for Me a most beloved people. I will take them in My arms and I will surround them with My lovingkindness and everlasting love. For I delight in giving My love to My people, I delight in crowning them with My righteousness and love. I delight in showing them the path of righteousness and life. I delight in demonstrating for all to see My righteousness and lovingkindness, covering My beloved people with the white robe of righteousness of My dear beloved Son Jesus. I love you, My people, oh so much; and I delight Myself in showing you mercy, grace and love. So rest in My love, My dearest children, rest in My peace and lovingkindness, for the Lord your God delights in you and all that you do to bring to pass My purposes and plans in the earth. May My peace fill you to the full and may you find in Me your everlasting love, joy and peace; for the Lord your God is with you always in all that you do to please Me and bring to pass My purposes here in the earth, declares the Sovereign Lord your God. So be on your guard, My people. Guard your heart above all things, My people, for from there flow the issues of life."
Amen, good and delightful is the Word of the Lord. Blessings, my brothers and sisters πŸ’œπŸ’™

4 comments,3 shares,8 likes
Ariel D
2 months

Amen! Help us to walk in alignment with You to bring your purposes and plans to the earth, Father!

Louise-Aurore
2 months

@Fionaa Amen, our heavenly Father is so gracious to share His heart and mind with His dearest children πŸ™β™₯️

Amanda
2 months

Praise be to our Great God. Father we love a❀️ and adore πŸ₯° you.

Fionaa
2 months

I love hearing what The Lord speaks to and through you @Louise-Aurore God bless you