On the 4th of April, I dreamt I went into a friends room and two animals were in there. I don’t have much recollection about the other animal but I think It was black and it was killed.
The main focus was the Lion. So you know how you go into someone’s house and their pet starts to chase you (maybe play with you) but it scares you so you’re running? That’s what happened with the Lion. It was chasing me so I was running round the small room and my friend (whom I don’t identify in real life- but felt like a close friend in the dream) was laughing and eventually grabbed his Lion and put it in a corner where it won’t disturb us. After a moment of sitting on the floor and talking with my friend, we decided to set out on our journey. Worried about the road trip, we decided to wound the lion so it would be sort of unconscious till we arrive at our destination. He did so and we put it in to traveling bag and loaded it into the truck. 2 other ladies were to travel with us so as we all wanted to enter the truck, they raised concerns about the three blankets we were taking with us on the journey, worried that the police might stop us on the way and delay us because of the blanket and the lion in the traveling bag. I asked that we 3 ladies put the blankets on our bodies, cover ourselves with it and have it in plain sight so that it can’t be suspicious. We did get stopped along the way but thankfully the traveling bag was not opened and we arrived our destination safely and the owner of the lion tended to it. We felt relived to have arrived safely.

Does this have any meaning?

5 comments,0 shares,1 likes
Funmi Akinleye
2 months

@Tarisai Lamb ok

Tarisai Lamb
2 months

I will inbox you

Funmi Akinleye
2 months

@Tarisai Lamb thank you 🙏

Tarisai Lamb