This is a selfish prayer request
I have a fungal infection
From pregnancy my baby is 9 months old and I had a terrible fungal infection when I was pregnant all up my side
So my fungal infection is in my tummy and topical / skin
I didn’t take the prescription as one side effect is that it would abort my baby and I know I made the right decision then however now it manifested terribly with all this world stress ect
I’m taking the medicine they gave me when I was pregnant and so if you may please pray that it kills all the fungus and that I don’t have any side effects
I’m kinda of a baby when it comes to this

Thank you in advance
And I do trust that Jesus will Heal
His promise is
I will restore your HEALTH and Heal your wounds Jeremiah 30:17
God doesn’t lie. So I know everything g will work out well but Extra prayers aren’t soooooooo helpful and comforting

God Bless
I testimony on this
For another post! ❤️🙏✝️

God bless and thank
You

6 comments,0 shares,8 likes
spiritmlove333
3 months

@Louise-Aurore thank YOU❤️❤️❤️✝️🙏🙏🙏

spiritmlove333
3 months

@Fiona A that’s exactly what happened to me
God told me ❤️🙏✝️

Mary Quinn
3 months

praying for you now.
my advice is take Communion xo

Fiona A
3 months

I've found using coconut oil on fungal infections clears it up. One night I had a very angry looking red patch on my abdo. A thought came in my head to use coconut oil and the next day it had nearly gone. I looked it up on Google and it is a natural antifungal.

susan.lunsford
3 months

Praying for that infection to go, in the name of Jesus! 🙏

Louise-Aurore
3 months

Just prayed for you ❤️ It's not a selfish prayer request at all. Actually the word salvation (sozo in Greek) also includes deliverance, healing, restoration. In fulfillment of Isaiah's prophecies (chapter 61:1-3) Lord Jesus healed the sick, delivered demon-possessed people, attended to the physical needs of anyone who came to him. Matthew 8:17
[17]that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying: “He Himself took our infirmities And bore our sicknesses.”
Healing is part of our inheritance in Christ. By His stripes we are healed. (Isaiah 53:5)
1 Peter 2:24
[24]who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed.
So never feel guilty because you want to be made well again in the Beloved 🙏 Blessings ♥️