please guys I encourage you not to give up when you are feeling weak/ lightheaded or have headaches/ bodyaches... push through this..you are only detoxing..a detox may last a couple of days... speak the blood of Jesus over yourself and command pains to go in Jesus Name...the spiritual breakthroughs we are going to see are well worth the enduring through days of weakness... press on and keep praying/ worshipping and sitting at His feet

3 comments,0 shares,8 likes
Chantal Faith
3 months

Im reading this book I got on kindle that is really good and helpful - called "The Atomic Power of Prayer and Fasting"

Chantal Faith
3 months

Im going through a major detox... we have to understand the science of what is going on in our bodies. i did things wrong in this fast! I did 12 days of diluted fruit juice/ veg juice then went onto water ... as soon as I did water I have been really sick/ weak/ lightheaded and weak...now fruit juice is just sugar.. its actually as high as sugar as coke... so fasting with fruit juice is not good Iv since learnt from a veteran faster. fruit juice spikes your insulin levels... and is a carbohydrate... so when you come off this.. you are going to detox.. its hard but its a good thing... your kidneys are going to be working hard to rid your body of every toxin in your body... every toxin is going to come up so that it can be flushed out... the best medicine ever! stay in prayer... this helps you immensely to cope... but people who do 40 days water say that after a few days they feel go again... so just dont give up!

Salomé
3 months

Thank you for encouragement
I am struggling the last couple of days and wondering that I might doing something wrong. Praying, fasting, pressing in and being in a bed place after 2 weeks đŸ˜•đŸ¤”