Blessings! My daughter Angela needs healing prayers. She is recovering from a stroke she had last year which effected her left side. Yesterday she had a seizure while sitting in her wheelchair, She’s not had seizures, because of that 3 fractures were found in her back. She needs a procedure the insurance will not cover the doctors are petitioning the insurance for this important procedure for her back. Praying for miracles which are not impossible for our God!! 🙏🙏

3 comments,0 shares,7 likes
Linda DiNieri
2 months

@Natalie Valcarcel AMEN!!!🙏🙏

Natalie Valcarcel
2 months

Praying for Angela!!🙏🏼 Nothing is impossible with our God!! We bind the works of the enemy right now concerning Angela’s body, and we loose his hold off of her right now in the mighty name of Jesus!! LORD, we ask that Your miraculous power enter into Angela’s body right now and heal every bone and restore her broken body back to wholeness in Jesus’ name! LORD, have Your way in this situation. We ask for Your way God. For Your ways are higher than ours and Your thoughts higher than ours. We trust You will make a way where there seems to be no way, in Jesus name, AMEN.🙏🏼💗

“But no weapon that is formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you shall show to be in the wrong. This [peace, righteousness, security, triumph over opposition] is the heritage of the servants of the Lord [those in whom the ideal Servant of the Lord is reproduced]; this is the righteousness or the vindication which they obtain from Me [this is that which I impart to them as their justification], says the Lord.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭54:17‬ ‭AMPC‬‬
https://www.bible.com/8/isa.54.17.ampc

Jase
2 months

Praying for the miracle that's needed 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽