Thank God we’ve raised over £100,000 towards our £1million goal. We still need your help to purchase our studio! We are believing God that 1000 of you will give £1000. This Sunday I want to pray for you and release Gods favour upon your finances. We can’t thank you enough!

https://www.rignation.org/give-to-build/

20 comments,2 shares,118 likes
Bunmips23
2 months

Has anyone been able to register on the partners portal ? It’s been incredibly slow and I haven’t succeeded in registering never mind donating

gilberthyohanes
2 months

Does anybody do online deliverance? If you are willing please message me. Been born again this year abd can't wait for these demons to be kicked out. Thanks, God bless.

Gcina
2 months

@Tomi Arayomi been trying to donate using this link but it’s not going through. I’m in the UK, does it have to be this link for the project???

hopeadasi
2 months

hi prophet Tomi, is there any other way I can give besides PayPal. may be a bank name and account. am donating from Canada. await your response thanks.

Pam Sithole
3 months

I wasn’t sure were to give sand I did it on ringnation.org/donate . Is this still the same

goldtoyin
3 months

oh yes,by his grave

Virginia
3 months

@peytonb it’s an office for ministry

Chalia_
3 months

Is there a way besides PayPal to give?

peytonb
3 months

Is this a residence or office for ministry?

anne.motheroffive
3 months

I would say, if you don’t have 1K, I am sure that any amount is welcome

titilayoadewuyi
3 months

Yes and Amen🙌🏾. it is done!!!

Eno S
3 months

By Gods grace I will support this. Believing God for the funds I am expecting to be received soon

natalia.esther
3 months

@iretitifola 🙌

iretitifola
3 months

Amen 🙏🏾 Halleluyah God is our Employer His riches are unquantifiable, no wealth of man can EVER compare. What’s a £1M to our God. He will furnish us with the finances of heavens Treasures in Jesus mighty name AMEN 🙏🏾 AMEN 🙏🏾 AMEN 🙏🏾 AMEN

Cannk
3 months

Believing for deliverance!

Sister Eve
3 months

❤️

Vivienne Moncrief
3 months

It’s mine and my husbands aim to give!! Just bare with us 🙏🏻🙏🏻

ruthdaniel_home
3 months

I am part of the 1000 but not had any confirmation

Dionne Smith
3 months

Amen! Believing it will happen and those who need to give will yield quickly to obedience of the Holy Spirit.

olliembetts
3 months

I definitely want to be apart of this ❤️