BASIC 101 RESEARCH
5/21/2021

Have any of you done a BASIC RESEARCH STUDY for shots / vaccines???!!!
After simple research of out breaks of certain diseases such as swine flu, small pox, HIV, ebola... Nothing compares to this covid 19 scamdemic.

Case in point... Name one disease where it has been more scrutinized and rejected by masses to defy the false narrative for mass vaccinations.
Yet... The disturbing red flags confirms the propoganda' of media marketing for mass vax is truly a scamdemic.

The enormous red flag would be the obvious observation.
So why the need for  sale's, gemicks and promotion's that entice the 3D mind to have injection's manipulated by Ads that promote... free Doughnuts, gift cards, icecream and now... A CHANCE TO WIN 1,000,000.00 IF YOU GET THE JAB!!! I KIDD YOU NOT!!!!

In my world of reality and discernment... The conclusion stands... The FDA HAS NOT APPROVED THE TESTING OF THE HUMAN SUBJECT STUDY'S  FOR THESE DIFFERENT SHOTS ( NOT VACCINES ).
YET THE TOP OFFICIALS ARE PROMOTING PRIZES TO TAKE THE JAB IS
A HUGE HYPOTHIS OF SO MANY UNKNOWN'S.

Why haven't the side affects to these shots been s he seed to the masses?
Why hasn't case STUDY'S been shared with public??? Have any of uou are aware and or knowledgeable of the contents of the shots???

I don't know about you... But who does this make sense to???!!!
Well... To each its own choice. So please do not bother me if I choose, I DO NOT CONSENT!!!
My body. My choice. My basic logic of thinking of what's best for me. No and Thank you.
Selah....

Ronnie28
💯💥💯💥💯💞

0 comments,2 shares,4 likes